"Oh really? You know that Bonnie and Clyde were in the 30s right and not the 20s?" I smile at him.

"Oh whatever, you know what I mean. But we could stray from the group and be Bonnie and Clyde."

"Okay sure," I agree.

"Yes," Moose exclaims and picks me up and spins me around. He puts me down but doesn't let go.

"I'll tell the group I'm gonna be something different. Now let me go, I need to go to my sociology class."

Moose lets me go and I walk up the stairs again.

"Take that Andrew.  In your face. Whoo!" He yells while running down the hall.

What a goofball.

***************************************

The date was October 15 and today was the day when we have the second battle of the World Jam. The battle of Gwai.

(This is what it said in the movie I think)

The battle doesn't start till 8 and I'm going to the loft a 6 to go over some things with the Pirates and to arrive there on time with them.

It was about 3:45 and I walk to where my pick-up spot usually was.

I silver car pulls us and a see a familiar face roll down the window.

"Hey T, ready to kick ass," Jason asks.

"Obviously," I say getting on the passenger's side.

"Nice outfit, Loverboy is gonna love it," Jason says as he starts driving.

"Shut up," I laugh.
**************************************
We get inside and everyone is there except Moose. I guess he coming a little later. I walk over to Robot guy giving him a high five along with Jacob and Luke.

"Where's Moose?" I ask Luke.

"The lady is wondering where her boyfriend is," Alex teases.

"I don't know I thought he was arriving with you."

"Maybe he'll show up later," I say.

"I hope so, he needs to figure out some way to be here tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"He called me and told me he has a test at the exact same time as the battle."

"Oh god, he gonna miss the battle. Oh, he has to its a college test. He can't miss that."

"He might have to, If one person is missing we could get eliminated and I can't have that," Luke rolls his eyes and walks away.

Luke, you need to calm down. He can't miss a test for a dance battle. If he did I would make sure to slap him.

After that, we all grouped up and went over some things to make sure we were confident.

"Pirates are you ready?" Luke asks hyping us up.

"YEAH!" everyone shouts and heads out the door, going to where the battle of Gwai takes place.

*********************************************************

We enter the place in it is huge. I have characters on the wall in some language that I don't know, but it looks pretty cool. We walk up on the stage and group up and see people sitting around the edges with money in their hands.

Are they betting on us?

The group we are going up against have have their faces painted and wearing white clothes with splashes of green on the. A few of them get up all in our faces and walk back to where their group was.