"Anything you want flower," the mint haired fairy stated back, smiling fondly.

"Why did you leave the oak tree?"

Jungkook has asked that question before, and Taehyung was always quick to brush it off and not give a direct response. But the fairy new there had to be more to the story. More then what Taehyung was always telling him.

"I don't think either of us are ready for that step," Taehyung let out, chuckling a bit, "we're very different, you and I," he continued to playfully grin.

Jungkook frowned, "why? Everyone else at the oak tree seems to know your story, everyone but me."

"Maybe that's a good thing."

Jungkook tilted his head up, confused on what Taehyung meant by that.

"What do you mean a good thing?"

"Well you're still here with me, right? You're the only fairy that's ever come to visit me— even if we did stumble upon each other by accident," he let out a small chuckle, "you were the only one to not judge me right away, you were the only one who was ever curious."

Jungkook let Taehyungs words sink in, solemnly sitting in silence for a second before he awkwardly licked his lips.

"Well, I may have mentally judged you when I first met you," Jungkook joked a little, smiling.

"But you came back," Taehyung let out right after, turning his body to face Jungkook, "and then you stayed."

The younger fairy could hear Taehyung's voice getting slightly quieter with every word, leaving his body to be overcome with chills.

After then sitting in a comfortable silence for a couple of seconds Taehyung flapped his wings a little bit and smiled.

"Our wings should be dry by now."

Jungkook fluttered his wings a bit to test and see if his were dry as well, and to his luck, they were.

Finally he was back to his original, working self.

He was quick to his feet and jumped up into the air, flying up into the sky and doing small spins, smiling with joy.

"Oh Taehyung, you were right," he giggled, "my wings are just fine."

"I'm always right," Taehyung stated from down below cockily, "feels good to fly, hm?"

"it's the best," he smiled with glee, flying as fast as he could, "how I've missed the feeling of the wind flowing through my hair."

The pink haired fairy slowly landed his feet onto the rock next to Taehyung, and smiled brightly, to which the older boy kindly gave back.

"You should be heading back to the oak tree don't you think?" Taehyung spoke up quickly, "you need to get back to your little rule following self again, remember?"

Jungkook gasped and brought his hands up to his lips, "sir Jung— he's probably been wondering where I've been!" He stated loudly.

Taehyung hummed, "so?"

Jungkook hesitantly looked into Taehyungs eyes and gnawed in his bottom lip.