"You are not planning to keep her for yourself, are you?"

"Oh come on, bhai. What's even the point of marrying her if we can't even share?"

"Waise yesa kya dekha tune ki sadhi kar raha hai?"
(So what's so special about her that you want to marry her?)

"Mauka."
(A chance.)

"Kesa mauka?"
(What chance?)

"Aap ka essan chukane ka. Aaj tak jo aap ne diya wo chukaneka."
(To show my gratitude towards you.)

Her already dry throat was itchy. A cough in verge to escape.

Soft patting was heard.

"Take care of your to be wife." Ashok muttered before the footsteps moved away.

"Tum apni aakhe khol sakti ho, Ishita. Thanda pani hai tableme. Gaala ke liye thik rahega. Mai nikal raha hu. Saadhi ki tayari bhi yoh karni hai." Raman, she guessed said.
(You can open your eyes, Ishita. Ther eis cold water on the table. It will be good for your thoart. I leaving after all I need to prepare for our marriage.)

Even though he called her out, she waited till his footsteps sound distanced. She slowly opened her eyes.

It was a plain hospital room. A side by table, a hospital bed she was lying on, a two seater sofa and a small tea table.

With shaky hands, she poured water on a glass. Drinking the water, she pressed her back to the pillow against the wall.

Tears full on her eyes, lips wobbling she was in the verge of crying but composed herself.

She was supposed to meet her family that day. Her brother and sister-in-law were about to visit.

She wasn't supposed to be kidnapped. (She wasn't even sure if that's the case.)

Was it about her work? About her job?

She couldn't help but shudder. She wasn't ready to face her kidnappers. She didn't know anything. No self-defense, no training, nothing. She was just yesterday exposed to the plan. She wasn't ready to be a spy.

She wasn't supposed to be trapped in a room, her wedding preparation going on by unknowns.

If only she knew being trapped in that hospital room was much better than being exposed to the Entrapped Truth.