Chapter 29 (steamy night)

Start from the beginning

He added two fingers along his tongue, slamming them in and out of me and I felt myself ready to explode.

"Don't make me cum, y-yet. I can't take it anymore."

"I will make you take it, baby. I will fuck you all night long, you best believe I will."

"Oh my god, Chanyeol. Please just give it to me, fuck me until I can't walk anymore."

"I'll make you cum like this first, baby." He looked at me deeply, before diving back in.

He hit my sweet spot multiple times, making me see stars.

"I'm g-gonna cum, Chanyeol. Oh my god!"

He continued to eat me out and I finally came, screaming his name.

I laid there, catching my breath, before Chanyeol lifted one of my legs over his broad shoulder and wrapped my other leg around his waist. I stared up at him through my teary eyes. Chanyeol scooted close, pressing the tip of his cock against my opening before pushing in with one swift and smooth thrust. I threw my head back, moaning loudly. He was finally balls deep inside me.

The tall man gave short thrusts into me, grunting at the tightness while gripping onto my thighs. My mouth hung open, letting out little bouncy moans. The pleasure was blinding my eyes, taking away my sanity, and giving me the greatest feeling I had ever felt.

Chanyeol manhandled my legs, spreading them apart and holding them tight on each of his sides, before the tall male bended down to lock our lips together. I threw my arms around the male, pulling him even lower. I was breathing into Chanyeol’s mouth, taking his oxygen away.

Our pace fastened and I held onto Chanyeol tightly, staring deep into his eyes. Chanyeol held onto my shoulder, fucking into me senselessly with a very quick movement that I couldn't even follow. His mouth closed over my nipple, tongue licking the perked nub sensually before teeth bit onto it.

I called out for him in a loud scream, cumming onto his stomach while keeping a tight grip onto him. But that didn't stop him from thrusting inside me.

"Your ass feels so good wrapped around my cock, baby. You are so tight and so good for me." I couldn't get any words out, I was too clouded by the sex.

"I love the way you fuck me, Channie. So hard and so deep, just the way I like it."

"From now on, the only cock you will take is mine and only mine. Understood?" I nodded, before he slammed into me again.

His stamina was just crazy.

"Look at how your ass just takes my big cock. Like it's meant to be buried in there forever." His movements became slower, taking in the feeling of my rim attaching his foreskin.

"Your cock is so big, it barely fits inside my small, tight cunt."

"Don’t fucking do that." Chanyeol warned, as I went to grab my own cock, one of his overly large paws roughly massaging my ass cheeks and the other hand not so gently cupping my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"Every slutty fucking moan that leaves your slutty lips is mine and if you do that again I’m going to tie your pretty little dick, fuck you sloppy and open until you’re bred full of my cum, but you won’t be able to cum, not even a single fucking droplet, and I’ll leave you like that. Do you understand, baby boy?" He roughly jerked my face closer to his and I couldn’t help but groan out, my exposed cock blurting out fat drops of precum against my stomach as those vicious words sunk in. I nodded desperately, unable to speak by how Chanyeol’s large fingers were clutching my face.

"Good." Chanyeol rumbled out, clearly satisfied with my answer.

Another vicious spank landed across my ass, and I cried out, burying my face into Chanyeol’s shoulder. A tiny moan fell from my mouth and I leant forward slowly, rutting against Chanyeol’s smooth torso. It felt so fucking good.

He thrusted deep inside me, hitting my prostate dead on. I couldn't help, but let out a couple of tears.

I was clouded by all the pleasure I was receiving.

"I'm all up in your womb, baby boy. A little bit more and you could get pregnant again, by me." I shuddered at the thought, sweating even more.

The thought of Chanyeol fucking me senseless and making me pregnant once again, got me all hot and sweaty.

"Yeah? Then cum inside me, Channie. Make me take your huge fucking cock and your huge load. I want you to cum inside me, shoot your load deep inside my cunt."

His huge cock fucked even faster into me, my head hit the arm rest of the couch a couple of times, but I didn't care.

His cock drove me crazy.

"I'm so close, baby boy. Look at how hard I am for you."

"I'm cumming again, too, Chanyeol. 3rd time in a r-row." I moaned out.

"Look at my slut just taking my huge cock. Take it, baby. It's all yours." I ground my hips up and down, meeting his thrusts, while looking up at him.

I didn't want this night to end, i could take his cock all day, every day.

And with one final thrust, he came deep inside me, while I came untouched.

Fuck, what a nice ending to a date.

.........................

Oh 😉

Hope you liked it! I tried my best, y'all 😂

Please let know your thoughts!