Prologue ...

DARSHAN RAVAL

Dreams , everyone sees them , he too . He was a complete dreamer , but not about the dreams which we see in sleep but about the dreams which don't let you sleep . He believes in his dreams and has the determination and dedication to persue them . But while living your dreams you loose some precious things , he too lost someone precious . He is a heartthrob singer , but somewhere in his heart he's incomplete . Sometime he thinks that if he would have shown up same passion towards her , he wouldn't be all alone . He has got the fame , millions loving him , but yet somewhere in all this he feels he's the loser . But what happens when once broken hearts again collide with each other , do they become one , with the scars or get completely healed with the passion for love .

SUSMITA RATHOD

It's said that everything has two sides , that situation too had its two sides . But what's to choose then , mind or heart ? . She is also a dreamer , but when it came to choose she left her heart and followed her mind . She regret her decision but moreover hates him for leaving her . But in her case that hatred made her follow her passion . She has no one in her life on whom she can firmly believe on . Its just her words , on which she has a complete trust on as she believes , " words are inexhaustible source of magic " . And her words are bliss to her . It's said someone becomes a writer by presence or absence of love . But her broken heart lead her to her words . In her case he left , and words shown their magic on her .

:

But what will happen when they again come in front of each other . Will they give a chance to their broken bond or will it always be broken . Love takes its turns and twists but will they give a chance to their love . Will they become one forever . Passion - not for love but for dreams ...

:

WE WEREN'T PERFECT
WE MADE MISTAKES
WE HURT EACH OTHER
BUT YET IT FEELS
LOVE WILL FIND A WAY