Chapter 1

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠🖤
______________________________________

[Y/N] Pov:

It's my first day of school with Kiyotaka. Finally we can feel the freedom we want, how we are both always within the rules or boundaries we faced before.

My own father left me with my uncle and aunt, and of course I was abused by both of them. I was never given freedom by them and had to obey their rules and orders, and was threatened if I didn't get the best grades in school.

Meanwhile, Kiyotaka has always been in a place filled with white and has never seen the outside world. I pictured my brother there, feeling restless and maybe that's what made Kiyotaka so passive and emotionless.

I just don't want to think about it anymore, right now I'm waiting for the bus and while waiting I decided to just read a book to relieve my boredom.

And a few minutes later the bus came, we went inside and took a seat in the back.

After we sat down, I saw an old granny who had just entered the bus. The old granny wanted to find a seat and after that there was a girl with short hair who wanted to help her.

And the girl helped the old granny to get a seat, the girl approached a man who was sitting comfortably in the priority seat

"Excuse me, will you hand over the chair to this old granny?"

"It was the priority seat, so the old granny deserved it" the girl said.

"Oh.. pretty girl"

"Even though it's a priority seat, there's no underlying law"

"Give up this chair because it's easier? Totally bullshit"

"Even though I am young, standing is more tiring than sitting. Why should I do something unprofitable?" he said ignoring the old granny who wanted to take her seat.

After finishing speaking, the girl then answered.

"But, useful for people's lives"

"Moreover, this old granny looks exhausted" said the girl trying to convince.

And of course the man answered.

"I'm not interested in people's lives, especially why not ask other passengers" said the man.

I overheard their conversation and of course Kiyotaka too. I decided to turn my attention to the bus window and watch the cherry blossoms fall.