Panguan/ Judge

Title: Panguan
Alt Title: The Judge(in Chinese that's the meaning of Panguan, Judge of the Underworld)

Author: Mu Su Li

Description
There once existed an honorable founder of this panguan school of cultivation. His reputation was illustrious, but nowadays nobody dared to mention him. Even if they did, all they said was, "He met a miserable end."

Only Wen Shi still abided by the rules. Every day, he would pay respects to the founder's ferocious, colorful portrait, but because of that he ended up summoning a sickly tenant.

The tenant stood in front of the portrait and asked, "Who drew this?"

Wen Shi: "Me."

Don't ask. If you do, you'll just end up feeling touched.

Same author:
First-Class Lawyer
Unseen Immortal of Three Hundred Years
Copper Coins
Cultural Relics Are Not To Be Messed With
Global Examination
A Certain Someone
The Yin Guest

**Me: I can't deny I really fell in love with this novel. Although I had to read the mtl version because the English translation is not yet complete.

**The author, Mu Su Li, experience a lot of grief, near death and emotional things on her journey in writing the novel. Her original goal is light novel fluff but it turned Abit heavy, but hey, it turned out well

This novel is really good. Not the amazing good but the real good. The plot is very standard and basic but the whole novel is well done. What really touched me the most is the drama, it's not heavy but it really explains life and death. It's stress free drama because we all walk through grief, love and hate, it's really realistic and relatable.

Spoiler: the cages they enter is similar to unlimited flow scenarios but this novel explains why these cages are made. The cage represent the obsession of humans, it may be as simple as missing someone etc.