A smile pulls up my face.

"Well, if it isn't my darling wife."

A big part of me is very shocked she's here. But it just goes to show that Dez and Scarlett were telling the truth about her being here the other day. She must've taken a wild guess when looking for me. Lucky for her, I'm here almost every night.

"I need to have a word with you." She states sternly as if this isn't so out of the ordinary that she's here.

"Are you going to let go of my hair?"

She glares her eyes before letting go so my head isn't forced back anymore. I tilt it back up to see everyone dead silent about this situation, probably all shocked they're seeing her casually in Dez's bar.

Aven barely makes eye contact with anyone before storming off to the hallway in direction of the restrooms. Everyone's head follows her walk, hypnotized until she's out of sight.

"Well," I get off the barstool and pat the counter. "I guess that's my cue."

"How'd she know you'd be here?" Liam asks.

"Probably a guess." I shrug.

"I'm sorry, but she's still so sexy to me and I can't believe you married her." Scarlett shakes her head in awe.

I pull away from the counter and walk over to the bathroom hallway, running my hair back and taking a wild guess as to which bathroom she chose. I push through the first one to luckily spot her leaning against the sink counter with her arms crossed and an entity of frustration in her eyes.

I saunter in, the door swinging shut behind me. I walk to the opposing wall, leaning my back against it with my fingers digging in my jean pockets. I cross one leg over the other, smiling at her across the small room.

"And what do I owe the pleasure?"

"You've crossed the line." She is quick to jump down my throat.

"How so?"

"You showed up at my fucking house?" She snaps like she's been waiting for this moment to confront me.

I furrow my brows, pulling out my pack of cigarettes. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play that shit," she shakes her head. "You think this is some game, Harry? How reckless can you be!"

I chuckle while keeping my eyes down on the cigarette I'm drawing out of the pack, bringing it up between my lips while fishing for the lighter.

"I never went to your house, baby. You must have me confused with someone else." I mumble between the cigarette, bringing a flame up to light the end.

"I looked you right in the eye!"

"Did you now?" I take in the first drag, tucking the pack back in my pocket and meeting eyes with her again. She stands with her arms crossed, hair pushed back, a long leather jacket and tall stilettos like usual.

"Enough, Harry." She makes clear. "This attempt to get in my head and mess with me isn't going to work."

"No? Because it seems I've already riled you up." I grin, blowing out smoke from the corner of my mouth before continuing. "For someone that doesn't feel anything, it's interesting to see how flustered you get."

"I'm not flustered, I'm pissed off."

"Still counts as something."

She clenches her jaw. "Showing up at my father's estate is a very messy move and you know it."

"Would you like to go on a walk with me?" I smile while my eyes simmer in curiosity.

She blinks, falling confused as her arms tighten from my change of subject.