Épisode 2 ❤

Home~

Y/n :- Hey! Grandma I missed you ( gave a hug)

Grandma :- Hi honey, how is the show.

Y/n :- It went amazing and I got the award..

Grandma :- oh really! I know you will.. I am so proud of you..

Y/n :- hmm so where is my gift for winning the award.

Grandma :- oh about the sweet I already made go and fresh up I will serve.

Y/n :- Thank you so much ❤ grandma Love you.. ( showers with kisses 😘)

Grandma :- aish this girl.. Okay come fast

Y/n :- Yeah!

After few minutes~

Y/n :- 😋yumm this is tasty as always.

Grandma :- Thank you honey.

Y/n Pov :- while eating suddenly I remembered what Kate said to be frank I am also exited to see them .. I was in deep thoughts

Grandma:- y/n, y/n, y/n!! (Shaking her)

Y/n :- haa yea grandma what happened!??

Grandma:- where are you lost!! I was calling you from so long..

Y/n :- haa.. Nothing grandma I am feeling sleepy I am going Good night💤

Grandma :- ok then, Good night sleep well..

In Bedroom~

Y/n :- What should I do now what if he recognizes me.. After some time (sleeping peacefully)

Friday~

In Office ~

Y/n POV :- I am dealing some business deals with my partners then suddenly the door opened harshly and I am shocked by seeing him.

?? :- Y/n once come out I need to talk to about some important topic.

Y/n :- Can't you see? I am in an important business meeting so please go out and wait until this meeting complete.

?? :- You will be happy by listening this I can't wait to see your reaction so please come.

Business Partner :- You can go no problem we will wait.

Y/n :- Thank you and sorry please dont mind he is my brother he will always act like this..

Buisness Partner :- It's ok no need to be sorry.

After coming out of business meeting~

Y/n  :- Idiot how many time I should say don't come to my office without informing me. { In irritated tone }

Raj :- Oh now your scolding me, I came to say you good news but you spoiled my mood 😒

Y/n :- ok ok "Sorry" my dear handsome brother and say me what is that good news.

Raj :- Mom and Dad invited you for today's dinner.

Y/n :- You know that I don't want to come.

Raj :- Yeah Yeah stupid first listen they said no need to marry that monkey they cancelled the marriage.

Author Pov ~

What happened is y/n don't want to marry but her dad fixed her marriage with his business partner y/n tried to explain her father so much but he didn't listened the day before engagement y/n ran from that house leaving a letter
" I am really sorry mom and dad but I don't want to marry that monkey I just wanna marry whom I love an don't worry about me " Then she went to her grandma house because only she is the one who supported y/n. From that time she is living with her grandma even her parents know she is living there but they don't want to talk to as she just spoiled there reputation.

Back to the story~

Y/n:- What?!! Is that true.. That means dad accepted me.

Raj :- yes stupid he just said how many days we can avoid her and said me to call you once.

Y/n :- finally!! I am so happy. Let's have lunch together

Raj :- I would love to but I am sorry sis I should go.

Y/n :- aha what's that important then me?

Raj :- I didn't tell you right my friends are coming form South Korea, So i am going to receive them

{ Raj studied in South Korea }

Y/n :- oh ok then byee..

Raj :- byee

Afternoon 1:45 ~

Meeting completed

Kate :- Finally completed!! Come on let's have lunch together.

Y/n :- ok

Kate :- By the way why did your brother came. { while eating }

Y/n told her what happened.

Kate :- oh so finally after 1 and half year your going to meet your parents.

Y/n :- Yeah I am so happy about that.

Kate :- Y/n!!! { watching phone }

Y/n :- what happened??

Kate :- See this!!

Y/n :- why what is it?

Kate :- Isn't it your brother?  { showing phone to y/n}

Y/n :-  Yes he is but why are they so many people around him and taking photos??

Kate :- Girl!! Once see behind him who are they..

Y/n :-  { shocked } They are BTS right!!!!

Kate :- Yes!!!   Your brother know them why are they talking with each othe??

Y/n :- I don't know! Wait wait he said me he is going to receive his friends who came from South Korea!! That means They are his friends..

Kate :- oh my god!!! Is this for really that i can meet BTS daily from today!!!
Yayyyyyyyy!

Y/n :- what is going to happen next..