{ Chapter 7 }

"Hey Y/N..."
"Yeah Shenhe?"
"I think I like you Y/N...."

"..."
"No wait I love you and like you more then a friend y/n.."
"You know love and like is a strong word Shenhe"
"I know y/n I normally don't have any emotions y/n" Shenhe looked at you and you could see she was telling you the truth "well i think i like you too Shenhe"you looked in her and Shenhe could see you blushing

Without a Second thought you felt your lips on Shenhe's lips and she arms around your hips pulling you into the kiss more and making your chest touch her chest, before you could pull into the kiss Shenhe pulled away and looked at you, you could see she was blushing a little and you could feel your self blushing to the point your cheeks were pink.
"Did you like the kiss y/n?"
"Yeah I did like it shenhe"
"Shenhe when did you learn about love and kissing?" you said with a smug smile Shenhe blush a little "well I was ask Xiao for help and he just looked at me in a weird way then said "read a book or something" then teleport away from me" You chuckled "so that's way I couldn't find you when I got out of bed" "Oh I'm sorry if I woke you up Y/N.." "you didn't wake me up silly!" You look at Shenhe and said "should we get somethings to eat or go back to our room?" "Let's get something to eat Y/N" "Ok"

{ 5 hours later }

You chuckled a little seeing how much bags Shenhe was holding in her arms and you had quite a few bag in your arms two , you and Shenhe went shopping for clothes,jewelry and accessories both of you made your way to the Wangshu in you made your way to the the front and give Verr 100 mora for two more nights "Oh my Y/N that's a lot of bags you have!" Verr said "I know Verr!" You said and going to your share room with Shenhe, you and Shenhe put all the bags on the floor and you went and lock the door "Shenhe do you want to take a bath with me?" You said and blushing at the same time"

"..."

(Y'all I know I been gone for 3 months 😨But I was doing stuff and I have summer break now so you will have more updates I promise )

But I was doing stuff and I have summer break now so you will have more updates I promise )

(And don't get mad but I forget I had Wattpad and stuff and guess what I pass all my exams and all most failed math 😰 but I pass )

Xiao and Shenhe simp for life ❤️

Shenhe has big booba 😳

Word : 458