"Okay, I have just one question"

He looked at me this time meeting with my eyes, I didn't want to turn my gaze, his eyes scared me yet found a way to calm me. they looked very familiar.

"Okay," he says.

"Could you tell me about yourself?" I said almost immediately hoping he would tell me something relating to his resemblance with my dreams.

He thought a while "okay" was all he said.

I adjusted to a comfortable way resting my head on a tree as he did the same. He started telling me how he was born, he didn't know much about his birth, just that he was born blind, he never met his mother nor does he know if he is truly a prince. Isolde got married to the king when he turned one.

"Life with Isolde was miserable, I finally regained my sight when I was seven, people call me the devil because of the color of my hair, how big I am, and mostly my eyes. I have mainly lived my whole life on the battlefield, Orla has always been the woman I call my mother, she cared for me when Isolde would never, sometimes she would sacrifice her meals when I wasn't served because of Isolde's heartlessness just to make sure I don't starve,  she was always there. My father was very busy at those times, he had meetings and lots of occasions, we never really spent time together, the times we did, Isolde made it boring. Darius was the one always there, just like Orla, He is like a father to me but I still love my father. My mother, I have no idea who she is or what she looks like, I just know she's trying to reach out for me"I could see the tears well up in his eyes as he mentioned his mother. I wanted to ask further like where was he given birth to and so much more but I feel like he has said enough. I did not want to press further.

"I am sorry my lord, you had to pass through all that, that was much" I sigh, maybe he isn't the man who everyone portrays him to be.

"Same question, tell me about you"  he adjusted in a comfortable way seeming to him, he faced me and held my eyes in his, I just couldn't escape it.

"My life is majorly boring" I began"well, my mother died when I was five, it was just me, my father, and my brother Liam until he left though, five years ago he went in search of a job and he never returned nor did he send word to us, I can't lie I've missed him so much but still he could've told me about his whereabouts" I finished and Hadrian looks at me puzzled. I giggled"I told you my life is boring."

"It's not, short though but what matters is your happiness is it not?" He said, I simply nod in affirmation. My eyes were getting heavy now, I rest my head on the tree looking directly towards the beautiful skythat I didn't Know when I drifted off to sleep.

**********
"Stop it"I slap my face as Hadrian tickles me, I wake up immediately and found out my face was just on a pile of poo, not sure which animal's. Oh no.  I stood to look around searching for any sight of Hadrian, I couldn't see him anywhere not even his sword, where did he go?  "Hadrian, Hadrian!!!!!!"I called out but there was no response, did he abandon me here with my face on whatever kind of poo I do not wish to know.  I picked up my cloak and gathered my dress angrily, I was smelling, disgusting and I had no idea how to get home, Hadrian did not leave me here like this. "Hadrian, Hadrian!!!!"I call out for the second time but all I could see was a trail of bread crumbs on the floor with the royal badge next to it, I pick it up and look at it, this belongs to Hadrian.

"Wow! Hadrian, you left me with some kind of poo and now you're leading me home with bread crumbs what am I? a raccoon?!"  it was of no use, I led myself and followed the crumbs and it led me straight to the village. The streets were empty. I just realized the game was still on and I could hear the people's cheers from the court.