✰ Pt. 2 ✰

------------------

Today is Monday. It's been 2 days since I first started my job. And since I met Michael

  I yawn and got out of my bed. I start heading to the kitchen and grab some toast. I put it in the toaster and wait, My friend Abby texts 'Where are you?' She texts 'I'm at home. I slept in' I respond back to her text. And as a response, she sent me 'Oh. You always sleep in. It's annoying'

Abby and I never really were cool with each other, She's always been bossy with me and Mady and very mean. But she can be nice and fun sometimes.

  The toast is ready, I walk over to the toaster and grab the toast and butter and enjoy.

Time Skip

I get off the bus and run to Mady, Abby is with her other friend Tara. Tara is really popular, so I get why she doesn't hang out with me and Mady. I think Abby is using her for popularity, but I don't know.

  The bell rings and everyone hustles to homeroom. I have homeroom with none of my friends. Sadly

"Okay, Good morning everyone! I am going to take attendance" Mrs. Gonzalez says. Mrs. Gonzalez is my homeroom and social studies teacher. She isn't that bad, other than the fact that she yells when someone is late to class. She also gives them detention.

Luckily that's never happened to me

  "C/N"(classmate name) She says

"Here!" She responds

  "Tara?" She says "Oh wait, you are always here, no need to worry"

Ugh. 'Seriously, we get it, Tara is your favorite' My thoughts get interrupted as the door opens loudly

  "Afton, your late. Go to the office now." Mrs. Gonzalez says as everyone turns their heads.

Oh? I didn't know Michael was in my homeroom.

  "Seriously? I'm already here. What's the point." Michael shouts.

"This is your 16th time late to class." She sighed "If you don't go I will call your dad"

  "Ugh. Fine" He pouts

'Wonder why I never see him in class' heh

  The bell rings and I headed to 1st period, ELA. My teacher is Mr. Morris. He is very strict. Luckily I sit next to Mady. I think we have 4 classes together.

  I wonder if Michael is in ELA with me. Wait, no. Shut up y/n.

Mady and I take a seat and get our notebooks out. No Michael, either he's late or not in this class. Gosh, why am I thinking so much about him? Ugh

"You okay, y/n?" Mady asks.

  "Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking" I jumped.

"If you say so.." She says

  "Y/N! MADY! quiet!" Mr. Morris snapped. As everyone turns to us.

"Sorry, Mr. Morris!" We say at the same time