Chapter 6

Some time later:

Wanda finally arrived to the Avengers tower after an 8 minutes ride in the taxi.

Running to her brother's room and arriving in front of his door, as she was about to knock she suddenly heard Nick Fury started calling all of the Avengers members to a meeting.

'Oh come on this is not the time! What is it about now? I've got more important things to do.' she thought to herself.

As Pietro opened the door to get out of his room, he saw Wanda in front of him. And as they both made eye contact he asked:

"Oh hey sis what's up?"

"Yeah Pietro I've got something important to tell you." she said very quickly.

"Yeah I've got something to tell you too." he responded.

"Yes but me first now liste-"

"Look I know what you're gonna say, you like Vision and wanna have babies with him but he's a robot and-"

"NO SHUT UP WTF?! THAT'S NOT WHAT I CAME HERE TO SAY!"

"Oh it's not?"

"No now lemme tell you what I came here for."

"Okay what is it? Is it a guy? You better not tell me it's a guy or I'll have to give Clint 20 of my unexistent dollars."

"Okay first, it's a guy and second, why would you give him 20 dollars if it was? Did you guys make a bet on me?"

"We did. I ship you with Vision and he doesn't so we made a bet that if you get with Vision I'll get 20 dollars and the opposite of you don't get with him."

"You cannot be serious I hate you."

"Love you too sis. Now keep my ship sailing if you plz."

"I literally came here to tell you ONE IMPORTANT THING AND WE GET TO THIS CONVERSATION?!"

"Well...." before Pietro could continue, he was interrupted by Nick Fury's voice in the speakers:

"Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, if you don't come to the meeting room right now you'll be left out. We're all in here waiting for you guys so come on!"

Pietro and angry Wanda went to the meeting room. As they came through the door, Nat asked:

"What took you so long? It felt like hours waiting for you guys."

"Yeah what were you even doing? You're making this even more boring." Tony said joining the conversation.

"Yeah I agree with Tony. I don't wanna be here either. I just wanna go back to playing Zelda Breath of the Wild" Clint added.

"Okay you kids can talk about this later now Pietro, Wanda, sit." Nick Fury instructed.

Wanda and Pietro both went and took their seats next to each other with all the others.

Nick Fury turned on the screen while everyone looked at it.

Steve: "That's the fight in Sokovia. So what?"

Rhodes: "Yeah why are are showing it to us? Is there something new? Did you find anything?"

Nick Fury: "Well... apparently we did. Just take a look at the screen and see for yourself."

The video on the screen started and it showed a blue portal opening out of nowhere with a red streak running out of it super fast.

Nick Fury: "As you can see, a portal, out of nowhere, just opened. And what can we see? Well from what it looks like, something that looked like a red blur ran out of it and fast. After running out of it, you can see the blur or streak stopping and looking around confused. When he stopped, you can all clearly see that it's a man. But it's obviously clear to us that he has abilities or how you guys like to call it superpowers. And I think he might be like Pietro with the same powers and maybe even faster.

Everyone started remembering about the red streak that saved Pietro. And after listening to this, they were all shocked to see that footage.

Nick Fury: "Also in one of the other cameras we can see the red streak stealing some clothes from a random shop to wear and a bag to put his suit in. The security cameras on the ship shows the red streak walking normally at normal speed to get off Sokovia. So any questions or anything you wanna share? You were the ones on it so you can't tell me you didn't see anything."

Bruce: But wait, Tony, F.R.I.D.A.Y. can see everything and probably also recorded everything right? Maybe she saw something or can maybe also identify who this person is. So can you ask her about this?"

Tony: "Alright sure, F.R.I.D.A.Y., well you know the question"

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "Yes sir, I found out that this man's name is
Grant Gustin. But apparently he was murdered 9 years ago."

Natasha: "What?! He died?! Then how is he still alive in there?"

Vision: I'm so confused about everything right now. And they say I'm supposed to be the smart one.

F.R.I.D.A.Y: "I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't have the answer to that. Everyone knows that getting back from the dead is impossible."

Everyone being silent about what happened with Pietro were waiting for him to say something. But he didn't open his mouth or let out a single word. And none of the others said anything.

Suddenly Wanda stood up. Everyone looked at her confused and knowing that she was gonna say something or talk about what happened.
______________________________

A/n: okay Imma finish this chapter here cause I'm too lazy to continue writing so byyye.