Chapter 3

"Well we have a lot of explaning to do." said Cisco.

Time Skip:

"Wait so you're telling me, an alien called Loki from another earth that's not from earth but from a place called Asguard kidnapped Barry?" asked Iris seeming confused.

"Yeah I mean that's the main story." replied Cisco.

"But we just don't exactly know where he took Barry. That's what we have to figure out now." said Caitlin.

"Okay well how are we gonna figure out where he took him? I mean do we have any clue or anything?" asked Joe.

"Nope, disappeared without a trace." replied Cisco.

"Wait didn't you say Loki is from another earth? Maybe that's where he took Barry. Maybe he took him to his own earth. But that's just a theory we're not sure of it." said Cecile.

"Wait that's actually a good theory." said Joe.

"Yes I agree that's smart." said Iris.

"The smart and beautiful Cecile delivers as always." said Ralph with a smile on his face and everyone in the room nodding in agreement.

"But Cisco you're Vibe you can open breaches to other earths. Can't you open one now to help Barry?" asked Caitlin.

"Uh Caitlin, you know I need to know which earth I'm going to before opening the breach right?" responded Cisco annoyingly and jokingly.

"Oh wait yeah I forgot." laughed Caitlin.
--------------------------------------------

Pietro Maximoff pov

I was fighting the robots on Sokovia until I saw the slow guy Clint known as Hawkeye going to save a child. Man he really is a hero isn't he. But wait is that- that's Ultron in a jet going straight to them! Something just snapped in me and I knew at this moment he was gonna shoot them but no. I can't let this happen! I can't let them die! The world needs him more me! I can't let that happen and I don't care if I'm gonna die.

I ran. I couldn't believe but I just ran in front of them waiting for the bullets to hit me and for my death to come but it never happened.

A man wearing a red suit came out of nowhere and saved me. He caught the bullets with his own hands! But how that's impossible?! Even I can't do that!

Then he quickly ran away so fast! Faster than I have ever been! It looked like he was 100 times faster than me but how?! And how does he even have the same powers as me?! A million questions were going through my mind.

"Too slow" He told me after saving me. Was he right? Was he right about me? Being slow? I think he was. I really am slow. Even more questions were going through my mind but the most important one was..... who is he?

End of pov

After Barry saved Pietro and ran away, everyone started looking at Pietro searching for answers and wondering a lot of things like: What just happened? Who is the man in the red suit? Does Pietro know the red blur? How is he faster than Pietro?

But Pietro had no idea about who or what he is. "We've got more important things on our hands now so let's finish this fight. We'll focus on that red streak later." Said Captain America.

Everyone agreed with him and continued fighting but Pietro was obviously still thinking about the red blur. Pietro most of all just couldn't stop with the thinking. The red blur was in his mind the whole time.

"You were almost gonna die.... Were you really gonna risk your life for me? Thank you....." said Clint. And he even said a lot more things like that.

Some hours later:

Pietro Maximoff pov

We finished fighting Ultron.
All of us went on one of the ships to get out of Sokovia to New York. On the ship, my sister was sitting next to me on my right and Clint was sitting on my left and we chatted. No one dared to bring up the red blur and I was kinda thankful of that. Wanda and Clint were talking about how I was almost gonna die. Clint was thanking me and Wanda was telling and screaming at me about how scared she was about it.

And in the meantime, a lot of things were going through my mind. I was thinking about that red blur. Like who is he? How is he faster than me? How does he have the same powers as me? Am I really that slow? Am I sure if going to New York is a good idea? What will happen in New York? Will my sister be safe? And you know that kind of stuff but I was still thinking about that red blur more than the other things.

End of pov

______________________________