Chapter 1

Barry and Team Flash were having a normal day in Star Labs without any villains on the streets.

"It's weird that we don't have any meta-humans to fight today don't you think?" Barry asked the team.

They, Barry Caitlin Cisco and Iris were all in the cortex, each one with a Nintendo console in hand. They were all playing Mario Kart 8 together.

"Well let's be grateful about it cause now I can finally prove to you who's the best Mario Kart player. THANK YOU SUPERVILLAINS WE LOVE YOU!" replied Cisco.

They all laughed at his comment before Caitlin threw a joking "Seriously?" out of her mouth.

Suddenly all the screens were filled with a meta human alert on them.

"SERIOUSLY?! SOMEONE JUST HAD TO COME AND RUIN IT!" Cisco screamed angrily.

"Well a meta-human alert is still an alert and we have to stop it" said Iris.

"Yeah let's just go see what we've got then we can continue Mario Kart" said Caitlin.

"Alright so where and who?" asked Barry.

As everyone were looking at the screens, Cisco replied:
"Okay it's in fifth Avenue next to that tasty Belly Burger restaurant."

Barry: Mhm I could use a Belly burger.

Caitlin: Yeah Belly burgers are delicious.

Cisco: Yep, agreed. We'll get one after this guy is down.

Iris: Alright GO GO GO!

Barry: Oh right. Almost forgot about that.

Barry put his suit on while Cisco did the same with his Vibe suit and Caitlin turned into Frost and got her blue jacket. And they all obviously put their coms on to talk to Iris and each other if far away.

Barry ran to fifth avenue as fast as he could since it was pretty far away while Cisco just opened a breach that teleported him and Frost to fifth avenue and they all arrived at the same time but of course Barry was there before them in a few seconds.

They looked and analyzed the meta. He had black hair that reached his shoulders and a helmet with long gold horns. He was also holding one long, what looked like a stick with something blue on top of it. They thought it was maybe a scepter or something.

Flash: "Who are you?!"

The meta: "I am Loki from Asguard"

Cisco laughed a little at the idea of "Ass guard" Frost joined in.

Cisco: Ass Guard? Seriously? Is that even a real place? Besides "Loki" is the worst supervillain name I have ever heard. This is exactly why I should name people.

Flash: Hey Iris, search up Asguard and Loki, might give us a lead or something.

Iris: Gimme a second. Let me see.

Iris started typing on the computer, it took her a while to look and eventually she found something.

Iris: Uuum... Well the ONLY thing I found is that Asguard is a place in Norse Mythology and Loki is like a God overthere.

Loki: You're probably wondering why you found something mythologic on your earthly computer thingy. Well that's because in my universe, Asguard is not mythology but a real place that's obviously not on earth. And I am the God of Mischief.

Flash: Wait hold up, are you saying you're an alien or something?

Cisco: Alright let's stop for a bit here and rewind, did you just say that you are not just an alien but also from another universe where Norse Mythology is real? AWESOME!

Loki: That's exactly what I'm saying. And I have come a long way to find you Flash or should I say... Barry Allen.

Flash: Wh- What? How do you know my name?

Loki: I know all of your names. Cisco Ramone, Caitlin Snow, Iris West. And sadly you're gonna be too dead to know why.

Flash: What are you doing here on this earth?

Loki: I came here to fight you. Not kill you. Just fight you. But don't worry everything will be explained in the end.

Then Loki suddenly stopped the conversation by pointing the scepter at them and shooting what looked like a blast out of it but it didn't hit any of them cause they all dodged it.

This where the fight began.

After that blast was shot, Flash ran into Loki and made him fall to the floor.

"And i thought you said you didn't wanna kill us." said Flash jokingly.

"I don't wanna kill YOU but not them. So enjoy seeing them dead." Loki replied before shooting another blast that he actually succeeded with since it hit Vibe and made him fall back to the ground.

"NOOO" screamed Barry before running to Cisco to see if he's alright or okay. And good thing he was and got up not normally but in a bit of pain but rushed it off.

Frost threw some ice blasts at him but he dodged them all. Loki opened his arms and green magic surrounded his hands and eyes and he used that magic to make smoak around everyone so he can change his look to Flash while everyone were running wild in the smoak trying to find him and not being able to do anything since they can't see him.

Then Loki made the Smoak disappear and everyone could see but when they saw two Flashes they were confused and didn't know what to do.

"Barry why is there two of you?" asked Cisco looking terrified.

"How are we gonna find the real Barry?" asked Frost.

"GUYS IT'S ME I'M THE REAL BARRY!"

"NO DON'T BELIEVE HIM HE'S JUST TRYING TO TRICK YOU!"

"NO YOU'RE TRYING TO TRICK THEM"

"NO YOU A-"

"I'VE GOT AN IDEA!" said Cisco interrupting one of the two Barries. "Alright I'm gonna ask a personal question and the person who replies correctly is the real Flash"

"Yes that'll work!" said Frost.

"What is my favorite fandom?" asked Cisco.

"STAR WARS!" both of them screamed.

"WELL DON'T TELL ME HE CAN READ MINDS TOO!" commented Frost.

"Alright this is getting more boring than I thought." said the fake Flash on the left who was actually Loki.

Loki quickly pointed the scepter under the real Barry's feet and opened a portal which made Barry fall in it.

Cisco and Frost worriedly shouted: "BARRY!!!" into their coms but Barry didn't respond because he was on another earth with a different frequency.

And after that Loki created another portal in front of him and walked in it and disappeared.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!" asked Cisco.

"I DON'T KNOW!" replied Frost.

"Alright let's just get back to the cortex and we'll figure something out." said Cisco.

"Great idea." responded Frost agreeing with Cisco.

Cisco opened a breach to the cortex and they both went in it only to find no one in the room.

"Where's Iris?" Cisco said looking less worried.

"I still don't know." said Caitlin since Frost turned back.

Iris walked in the room with Ralph looking like they don't have a single clue of what's going on.

"Hey guys what's happening?" asked Ralph looking more happy then ever without any idea of what's going on.

"Yeah I just found Ralph outside the door of Star Labs and turns out it was locked so I went and opened it for him and that's why I didn't talk through the coms or anything." said Iris.

"Well we have a lot of explaining to do." said Cisco.
______________________________