Chapter 16

Sophie's POV:

"Please Flori," I begged. "Secrets hinder my- wait sorry, YOUR ability to protect me. Wait nevermind, that doesn't make any sense."

"Please Miss Foster, stop being like Sandor," the little gnome sighed. "Plus it is my secret, so it does not have to do anything with protecting you."

Keefe chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Sophie, it has nothing to do with you, lets go," Fitz said suddenly glad to change the subjects from shipping his sister with Tam.

"Sophiiiiiieeeeeeee," Biana whined while grabbing my hand pulling me out of door.

Linh took the other and both of them dragged me out of there.

"What is going on with you two?" I asked suspiciously.

"Uhh nothing," they replied, a little too quickly.

Forget it, it doesn't matter. I told myself.

I walked around in circles with my hand on my chin, eyes staring deep into my thoughts. ( Idk how )

"Hmmmmmm..." I wondered.

Now the boys came and stared at me in disbelief.

"Is she okay?" I heard Tam whisper to Biana.

"No, I don't think so..." she whispered back.

They continued staring at me weirdly, like I ate some drugs and had side effects from it.

I didn't bother about any of this.
I just remembered something, but it was blury, like Forkle had tried to implant something again.

Suddenly, my vision became blur and I started wobbling.

Keefe's POV:

When I saw Foster wobbling, I ran forward and caught her.

Then, her body was slumped in my arms.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. I look worriedly at my friends as I did not know what to do.

"Just bring her up to her room, she must be exhausted," Fitz suggested.

I nodded and brought her up, carrying her in the bridal way. Even though it was not at all romantic.

When I reached her bedroom, I put her down on her bed.

"Just leave her here, we'll take care of her," I turned and saw Linh and Biana.

I thanked them and went down.

My head was filled with worries for Soph.

Then, I was so lost in my thoughts that I accidently slipped.

Way too fast I could not catch the railing.

SHIT.