《 Confrontation 》

"-who is responsible for Masaru's death?"

The tension was staggering with anticipation, the anticipation for the "truth" Katsuki had been avoiding for years and now, it was here for him to confront, and well... for his people to know.

Katsuki with a heavy heart but with a brave face, regarding of what was to come, needed to confess, as the people he cared for the most waited for answers.

"I am."

Their expressioned quickly morphed into horrified looks of shock. Mitsuki was most hurt as she hesitantly approached her son. "It's not true... Tell me it's not true!" She begged, denying every thought so.

Katsuki looked at her remorsely as he now felt vunlerable and blamed himself for everything, killing his father and leaving his kingdom to ruin. "It's true."

"You see? He admits it!" Chisaki exclaims it so  profusably that it looked like he was in the right, being able to manipulate Katsuki of his own faults once more. "Murderer."

"No! It was an accident." Katsuki defended himself but he looked to be in doubt as the strong grip on his sword got faulty.

"If it weren't for you, Masaru would still be alive! It's your fault he's dead, do you deny it?" Chisaki stated, staggering deeply into the "truth" as he was beginning to cloud Katsuki's mind of the one thing he was guilty off. "No...!"

"Then you're guilty!" Chisaki declared with a manic yet serious expression.

"No! I'm not a murderer!" Katsuki protested as he felt defensless over it all since Chisaki was cutting the guilt deep down into him.

Chisaki fronted Katsuki. Katsuki was slowly backing up as Chisaki and the rogues were pushing him slowly onto the hanging ledge. "Oh Katsuki, you're in trouble again..." He stated with a seemingly irritated expression. "But this time, daddy isn't here to save you."

As Chisaki's gaze were tormenting Katsuki on the inside, making him feel weak with his emotional guilt. "And now, everyone knows why!" He exclaimed.

"Katsuki!"

Katsuki lost his footing and was now hanging off the ledge, lightning striking down onto the foot of the mountain, igniting a spark as the flame began to spread onto the dead branches. Katsuki struggling to hold on for his life as the emotions were only of three: remorse, betrayal, and fear.

Chisaki looked down on Katsuki holding on as the man kicked the sword still in Katsuki's grasp onto the pit of fire below him. This moment... as how this villain saw it. "Now... this looks familar..." He teased as he then began to think and looking back onto his memory as if it were a joke for himself. "Where have I seen this before...?"

"Ah...! Yes I remember..." He smiled maniacally as the so-called memory refreshed and gave him a sense of satisfaction. "This is just the way your father looked before he died..."

Katsuki was caught off guard that he nearly lost his grip and slipped a bit from his hold. Chisaki then clawed his hands the same way. "Now here's my little secret..." He whispered as he began to reveal the lie he made Katsuki believe before emitting to kill the lad. Coming closely to his ear and whispered.

"I killed Masaru..."

Katsuki's eyes widened as he sought over a painful memory, a vision of his father falling into the gorge and his younger self screaming.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!-"

"-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Katsuki yelled as he pounced back at Chisaki, regaining his strength with anger in his blood. "MURDERER!" He screamed as he clutched onto Chisaki's throat and threw him into the ground. Taking a back the dragon pack at this temperment.