《Can you feel the love tonight》

( Warning:
Short Chapter)

"Jeez... this stinks" Kaminari commented while looking at them as they're having their sweet moment.

"Jealous much?" Sero nudged

Kaminari continued to glare at them from a distance as they both slowly walked away.

I can see what's happening
What?
And they don't have a clue!
And?
They'll fall in love
And here's the bottom line
Our foursomes down to two
Oh...

The sweet caress of Twilight
There's magic in the air~
And with all this romantic atmosphere...
Disasters in the air~!

Bakugou and Y/N went downwards the side of a waterfall as they climbed down slowly, Y/N went ahead with Bakugou following her, she stopped from time to time and look at him as if she was teasing him while Bakugou would get his face close to hers.

Can you feel the love tonight~
The peace the evening brings~
The world for once~
In perfect harmony~
With all it's living things~

Thy stopped by the lake, Y/N knelt down and cupped water in her hands to drink, Bakugou following her actions but sorta made it awkward as he just stared quietly at her. Bakugou doubted he would tell Y/N everything even is she was understanding, he still didn't want to risk losing her, after all  he still believed that it was his fault for every reason he made.

So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my past
Impossible...
She'd turn away from me...

Y/N continued to drink her water until she noticed Bakugou just staring at her, she stopped and looked at him back in confusion, that was when he sent her a smirk as he got up and went behind her.

He's holding back
He's hiding
But what I can't decide...
Why won't he be the king I know he is~
The king I see inside~

Y/N was mighty confused as she looked back. She quickly backed up as Bakugou ran and cannonballed into the lake, she quickly looked over the water, trying to find him.

Can you feel the love tonight~
The peace the evening brings~

She saw bubbles in the water, she looked closer, Bakugou swam up grabbed her and pulled her in the water. Y/N gasped for air as she popped up the surface of the water and quickly climbed out, shivering from the coldness, Bakugou had an giddy look on his face as he also climbed back, his spiky blonde hair was now soaking wet and covering his face.

Y/N looked back at him in amusement to see his stupid face, she quickly pushed him back in the water as she got up and ran ahead.

The world for once in
Perfect harmony
With all it's living things~

As Bakugou chased Y/N into an open field with birds flying away from the sudden rush. They both ended up running down a small mountain, Bakugou caught up with Y/N and tried to push her but she pushed back, Bakugou again pushed her and the both tumbled down the remainings of the mountains.

They both finally landed down, Bakugou was now on top and pinned Y/N and now grinning like an idiot, Y/N gave him a soft look  before she held his face an planted a gentle kiss on his cheek, Bakugou swiftly looked at her in wonder, Y/N softly smiled before Bakugou slowly smiled back.

Can you feel the love tonight~
You needn't look too far~

They both stood infront of each other with a twilight sky illuminating the sky,

Stealing through the night's uncertainties~

They both share the same calm look as they stood below the evening sky, before they both leaned it as their lips both meet, shared a passionate kiss.

Love is where they are~

Y/n and Bakugou were inseperable when they were kids, both were just kids and thought of each other as a friend and clearly against their bethrothal before. When Bakugou left, it made Y/n realize that he meant to world to her, they both grew older seperately but in always though of each other in the back of their minds. Now they were both reunited as sweethearts.

They both forgot their current worries about the outside world while savoring their time with each other.

“𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞.”

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏ