《 A New Outcast 》

Bakugou layed down in the desert as his eyes were closed, he was deep asleep in broad daylight in the middle of the dessert while vultures circled around him in the sky to see if it was safe to drop down to eat, even though he wasn't dead.

One of them dropped down and the others followed it to try and eat him. But three people came in yelling and being loud as much to scare every vulture in the area. They were three boys that were around Bakugou's age. They were scaring the vultures until they all flew away, which was a very kid-like considering they were still 8 -9 year olds.

They picked up on the fun they had, scaring birds, as they calmed down and laughed it off until one of them noticed Bakugou lying down and noted that he was still breathing and alive.

"Hey guys, I think it's still alive" (Kirishima) called to get the attention of the two, they turned around to check and confirmed that he was still alive.

"Wonder what he's doing out here laying in the middle of the desert?" (Kaminari) questioned.

"Maybe he ran away? You know like us!" (Sero) replied, noting they were also outcasts and ran away from their homes.

"Hmm... well he looks like he was a part of my home, check it out! He has a dragontooth necklace like mine!" (Kirishima) pointed out, he also had a dragontooth necklace that his mother gave him when he was very young before he was considered an outcast on himself.

"Oh so, he's a dragon?" (Sero)

"Hmm... don't know, dragon people like us usually have horns or small wings" (Kirishima) assured, noting he had to small horns that blended in with his red hair.

"Hey you both hair spiky hair, it might as well have blended in there like yours, Geez, it's scorching out here, let's go find some shade" (Kaminari) commented while (Kirishima) carried Bakugou on his back, which was sorta a struggle considering they were the same height and weight.

They all manage to find a small oasis, they put down Bakugou and splashed some water on his face and woke him up, "uhhh... what the?..." he groaned as he was woken up.

"You ok bro?" (Kirishima) asked
"You almost died" (Sero) added
"I saved you" (Kaminari) pointed to himself, making the two glare at him, and (Sero) hit him in the chest "Well they helped... a little..."

"Thanks... I guess..." Bakugou mumbled, he stood up to walk away. Bakugou didn't really wanted any help at all after that guilt stack that his Uncle "Shio" placed on him.

"Hey, where you goin?" (Sero) asked

"No where..." he replied

"Jeez, he looks blue..." (Kaminari) whispered to the two, feeling bad for him

They all go to him which made him stop and look at them "So, what's eatin' ya?" (Sero) asked, putting hand on his shoulder as a sign of comfort, which Bakugou didn't care.

"Nothing, he's at the top of the food chain" (Kaminari) tried lightening the mood with his joke as he bursted out laughing at his own joke while he put his arm on Bakugou's other shoulder before he noticed that no one was laughing at all as his laughter slowly died down into nervous laughter before he completely shut up "So where are you from?..." he asked trying to fix the awkward mood.