Part 1.We meet ;)

Laneeva,Elexis,and Lexi decide they're going to a football game

They're at the game and if the football team wins they'll go to championships

1:00 min on the clock Jeremiah gets the ball and scores which puts them in the league
10 seconds on the clock opposite team has the ball and starts running down the field *beeppp* the buzzer goes of and the warriors (our team) wins everyone in the stands start cheering 
We live in a small town so some people decided to meet up at huddle house

Elexis Lexi n Laneeva decide to go to they make there and order there food they notice 3 boys walk in they knew them because they went to they're school  it was Jeremiah,Cameron, and Tyler

Laneeva: you guys I kinda want to tell Jeremiah that he played well.

Elexis: we'll when you're walking to the bathroom tell him.

Lexi : yea

They all three start walking tot he bathroom

Walks by the boys table

Laneeva: Hey you did really good tonight

(Laneeva says as she walks past the table of the boys)

Jeremiah: preciate it

Laneeva : Your welcome

(She quickly hurry's into the bathroom where Elexis and Lexi are waiting)

Elexis and Lexi: Sooo what he say!!

Laneeva: "preciate it"

( she says looking down kinda sad)

Lexi: why are you looking so down??

Laneeva: Because he literally gave me the cold shoulder. He could've at least said "Thanks, I really appreciate it."

Elexis: Girl it's not that bad you must like him or sumn the way you making it sound bad.

Laneeva: He's kinda cute or whatever but ion like him.

( Laneeva says looking away smiling)

Elexis: ouuuu Lexi I think she does like him.

Lexi: Right I think we should go tell him.

(Lexi and Elexis run out the bathroom. Heading toward there table. Laneeva runs out after them face red as can be.)

Elexis: Hey Jeremiah I think our friend Laneeva has a little crush on you.

(Laneeva finally comes over to the table out of breath and Jeremiah is just smiling)

Jeremiah: Oh word?

Lexi: Yea.

Elexis: yea, she was just in the bathroom talking bout how she was mad about your 2 word reply.

Laneeva: whisper to elexis and lexi *Shut up.*

(Then Laneeva realizes that elexis is staring at someone else then Jeremiah. She was staring at Cameron.....)

Laneeva: what's with you and Cameron over there having a staring contest? Elexis.

Elexis: Nothing I wasn't staring at anyone.

(Elexis says still having her eyes on Cameron)

Laneeva and Lexi: Yea yea, we know you were looking at him.

Elexis: No I'm not! Laneeva stop trying to take the focus off of you. I think you like Jeremiah.

Jeremiah pov: me n my bruddas was just sitting at the table when this girl walked past telling me good game. I've seen her around school before and she seems pretty cool I guess and that's about  it. When she went by and said "good game you played really well." I gave her the cold shoulder n just said "preciate it" when she walked off Tyler and Cameron look at me and said " bro you just gave her the cold shoulder you needa be friendly or sumn" I thought dang I do. These two girls who also go to my school came walking out fast heading toward the table smiling. One of them said "hey Jeremiah I think our friend has a little crush on you." While the other stood they're awkwardly. ". Oh word " I said. The quiet one finally spoke up and said "Yea." While the other  just kept talking she said "yea, she was just in the bathroom talking bout how she was mad about your 2 word reply." Then I saw her.

Laneeva: whatever elexis .

(Laneeva rolls her eyes and pushes elexis shoulder playfully)

Cameron: Would you girls like to sit with us and eat??

Elexis: Uhm nah I think -

Lexi and Laneeva - yea sure.

Hey this is the first chapter of this book I hope you enjoyed it -lexi