Thunderstorm

Nothing bothered Fallon as much as thunderstorms did.

She was, of course, a brave, fierce girl, but when it came to thunderstorms and lightning, she always feared it would struck her. She would feel so helpless and scared. All alone.

But not this time. After her marriage with Liam, this was the first time a thunderstorm was bubbling outside, and Fallon was skeptical, anxiety crawling its way inside her heart the more sparks of lightning casted upon the sky.

She stayed by the window, keeping an eye on the weather as the darkness of night neared.

More and more lightnings started to struck around the night sky, and she jolted each time.

"Hey, you good?" Liam asked as he entered their room, shirtless. "You've been staring out the window for quite sometime now."

Fallon hastily turned around, pretending to be okay and smiled. "I'm good." Just then a loud thunder boomed, and Fallon jumped, an unintentional whimper leaving her lips. She squeezed her eyes shut.

Liam was by her side in an instant, he crouched down beside the chair and placed his hand on her knees, gently rubbing the spot to soothe her down.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here."

Fallon was a bit surprised to hear the relaxing words, she was hoping to get mockery or made fun of her fear, but she was glad her lover wasn't like that. She was grateful. She tried to smile at him but another thunder rumbled and she whimpered out in response, clutching Liam's hand tightly.

"Let's do one thing." Liam said and helped Fallon on her feet, then wrapped an arm around her waist. "How about we dance? It's been so long."

Fallon's brows furrowed but she nodded with a soft smile. Liam went over to the stereo and turned it on to some romantic slow music then came back to his lovely wife, looking beautiful in her expensive nightie.

He took her hands and placed them on his shoulders then placed his own hands above her hips, gently swaying to the music.

Slowly the the rain started to pour additional to loud thunders and lightnings, Fallon just scooted closer to the shirtless man and buried her face in his neck, still swaying on the beats.

"You're so beautiful." Liam whispered in her ear, kissing the shell of it. "So pretty in all your designer dresses, mostly when I undress you." He said seductively and Fallon couldn't help but smile widely, blushing as well.

"I love you so much." Liam added, peeking his tongue out and running it along Fallon's earlobe, he felt her shiver in his grasp.

Fallon dug her nails on his bare shoulder, leaning in she planted a long, open mouthed kiss over his shoulder blade and felt him breath in shudders. She smirked.

Gaining confidence, she started to attack his exposed skin with her mouth and pressed several kisses along the space, eventually forgetting about the whole storm, as she was too busy devouring her husband to care about some weather.

Liam couldn't stop the grunts and groans that rippled through his mouth while his wife relentlessly showered him with her love. More than everything, he felt relieved that she was alright, and not horrified anymore.

"Shall I take you to bed?" She breathed into his ear and kissed just below, where she knew was the sweet spot of Liam. He felt goosebumps rise all over and moaned out in reply.

Fallon stretched her arm back untill their palms touched then guided him to the bed, she gently pushed him down then climbed on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Your so sexy." She praised before leaning back down and capturing his lips with her own.

Soft moans over powered the sound of thunders, filling the room with sweet, sweet love.

Liam held her face then pulled away to look in her eyes. Fallon loved to admire the love that could be seen in Liam's pale blue eyes. It was only for her, and it made her feel special, in the whole world.

"See, thunderstorms aren't that bad after all?" He stated and Fallon gasped a bit, quickly looking back to see the storm was on full mode, splashing against her glassed windows harshly, yet she didn't feel any ounce of fear anymore.

She turned around and started laughing loudly, Liam joined in and tugged her close. Fallon obliged, laying on top of him, cuddling his chest.

"Thank you. I love you." She said in a low tone, kissing him on the chest.

Liam wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her on the head. "As long as you're happy."

From that night on, Fallon was never that scared, even if she was, Liam would hold her like this and they'll make love. It was their new tradition and nothing could be perfect than this.

~~~

A/N:-

Idea by lissete46

So I've decided on the high school young Falliam love story! Stay tuned to get the updates soon!

Thank you so much for reading;
Love you guys!!!