Old pedo

You go to the daisy mart two days after, Devon got better and saw that drama was going on with Mei and an older woman who looks like her mom.

"What the fu-"
"SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR SUNBLOCK AND DO DRUGS ALL DAY."
You quickly run to Mei and the woman and see that there are drawings with Devon and Mei as if they were fan fiction drawings. You try not to laugh but let out a small little giggle and try and talk to the mom.

"Ma'am I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding-"
You couldn't even finish your sentence before she screeches at you saying,
"YOU ARE PART OF THIS WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS MEI MEI!"
"WELL DAMN, I DIDN'T KNOW SUCH SECRET REVEALING MOTHERS COULDN'T GIVE TO FLYING SHITS ABOUT WHAT THEIR DAUGHTER SAYS SHE'S BEEN TRYING TO TALK BUT YOU KEEP BLURTING IN FRONT OF HER LIKE AN ANNOYING ASS FIVE-YEAR-OLD."
Before she could say anything else Mei let out a snicker and both she and she and her mom stormed out and drove back to their house.

"Zamn."
You heard whispering and laughs about the drawing and the mother around the store you grabbed the drawing before anyone else would take one or take another look. You took them home and put them on a frame in front of your bed
"Cool."

You proceed to text tae about everything that happened at the daisy mart.
--------------------😩😍Tae😍😩------------------
Yeah so she stormed out of the store like a lil baby Read
Zamn, she must've been an ugly baby Read
Didn't have to do her like that Read
Had to m/n 👴👴👴 Read
Gotta go Dev is home Read
K byeeerrr Read
-----------------------------------------------------------

You heard the door open and heard Devon coming inside and helping himself to the ramen you kept on the top of your fridge.
"Damn, okay help yo self bAbA bOy."
You heard a little laugh and made some ramen for yourself.
"Didn't eve buy me dinner."
Devon said as a joke.
"Right, cuz I'm your sugar daddy"
You said while winking at him and slowly cringing at yourself.

You sat down next to him and grabbed his hand and started making circles on his hand while you both eat. You hear a text message notification from your phone.

Y/m.
Hi.
Hello mother.
I'm moving to Toronto.

After that text, you nearly chocked on your ramen and needed water, Devon was panicking so he gave you water.
"What happened!"

"My moms coming to Toronto."
You went back onto your phone to make sure it said Toronto and not Toledo as much as you wanted it to be.
"She doesn't support my FUCKING JOB OR SEXUALITY GOD DAMN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DATE WITH A HOMOPHOBIC MOM-"
You felt someone tracing their hand on your back it gave you tingles at first but you became calm after.
"I'll just move to Toledo!!"

You started rambling and were interrupted by Devon kissing you.
"M-"
He pulled back and said,
"Sorry you were rambling and I tried walking but you wouldn't respond so I kissed you.."
Your face was a bright pink and there were practically gas fumes coming out of the top of your head. Devon cleared his throat and proceeded to say.

"You could live with me-"
You looked at him like he was homeless, and then will sparkle in your eyes.
"WAIT IS THAT WHY YOU HAVEN'T MOVED IN YET ALSO WHAT DOES YOUR HOUSE LOOK LIKE!!"
You were shaking him and yelling at the same time by the time you calmed down and Devon's eyes were swirling.
"You thought I was a hobo?-"
"I thought you were a hot hobo-"
He lightly laughed and just asked again if you wanted to live with him you accepted and put your most prized things into a box and moved in with him.
"Zamn, this is nice. Not nice enough to be your sugar daddy"
"Thanks, I think?"

You moved into his room and saw some pictures of you hanging on top of his bed frame and the top of his room door.
"AWWWWW"
He then proceeded to grab the pictures and throw them into a drawer in his desk.
"Don't worry shawty I got pics of you of my own"
You slam down a book and open the book to show pictures.
"Look at this one this was your first day of work you looked nice and happy you were even smiling and you didn't look sleep deprived"
You flipped through the book like a mom going through baby pictures.
"Look at this AW THIS ONE IS SO CUTE OMG YOU WORE EYELINER IN THIS ONE!!"
You casually kept flipping through until you remember that your mom is coming to Toronto.

You made a scrunched-up face as if you ate something sour.
"Are you okay-"
"Yeah, I just remembered that there is a bitch ass homophobic coming to Toronto"
You then proceeded to punch the wall in disgust and anger.
"YOUR GONNA BREAK MY WALL."
You stopped and threw yourself in his bed and smelled his pillows and blankets.
"What's this?-"
You found a yearbook of when you were in middle school under Devon's bed and saw that there was a bookmark where your picture was,
"YOU BOOKMARKED ME THAT IS SO THOUGHTFUL. But I look like a roach in these pictures, I look bald and like a five-year-old"

(Totally not describing my friend in my PFP)

"No, you look handsome."
"I still have the suit that fits me and looks exactly like the one I wore in that picture-"
Devon then screeched and shook you to wear it to which you replied with,

(Cliffhangers Biatch.)