...

"Well M/n? GET INSIDE BEFORE I DRAG YOU INSIDE!"

You quickly crawled inside of the window and saw a party happening?

"What's the party for?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR RUDE MOM LEFT WHY IS THERE NOT A REASON TO CLEBRATE!?"

You nodded and just went on with it

"Anyone else coming our is it just your nerdy friend group plus puffy hair?"
"MY NAMES TYLER!"

The boy just screeched at you. You picked him up and took a photo off the wall and hung him on the nail on the wall.

"Ah, yes the next ugly painting."
"Oh yeah! Devon's coming!

You jolted at the name and just turned around as if nothing happened.

"What was that?"
"Heh.. What was what?"
"That jolt m/n!"
"What jolt I have no clue what your talking about Abby."

They began you shake and yell at you for answers about what the jolt was because you never did that before and thought something was wrong.

"O-OH-KAY I-LL -TEA-LL -YU-OU!"

They stopped shaking and listened.

"Okay so maybe while I was living with Devon-"
"YOUWERELIVINGWITHDEVON?!?!"

You where rudely interrupted by the human painting. Everyone besides you glared at him. To which he shut up after.

"Continue m/n"
"somaybeikindasortamaybejustkindacaughtfeelingsfordevonwheniwaslivingwithhim.."
"YOU WHAT?! OMG FINALLY I THOGUHT THIS DAY WOUOD NEVER COME!"

Abby spoke a little too loudly.
Another voice came from Mei's window.

"What did I miss?"

It was devon!

"OH M/N WAS JUST EXPLAINING THAT WHEN HE WAS LIVING WITH YOU HE-"

You slapped a hand over Abbie's loud mouth.

"I. I used all your food I'll pay you back!"

Abby was still mumbling underneath your hand then shook your hand off.

"M/N TELL HIM THE TRUTH BEFORE I DO!"
"YOU WOULDN'T DARE ABBY!"
"OH, I WOULD!"
"FINE. DEVON I LOVE YOU! THERE ABBY YA HAPPY YA HOBBIT?!"
"VERY!"

You chased Abby around the room before tackling her to ground and you both started fighting.
Everyone else was still trying to process what just happened. Especially Devon his face was red after those three words.
Your brain still hadn't processed what you just said.

Though after a while Mei turned into her panda pulled both of you guys away from each other.  Mei was grabbing Abby while devin was grabbing you. Though after a while both you and Abby just burst out laughing on the floor, even thought you were both bleeding.

You were dragged to the bathroom with Devon so he could patch you up. You still didn't stop laughing though since you and Abby were like siblings. You stood up and waited for nurse Devon to patch you up.

"M/n?.."

You turned your head to Devon.

"Hmn?."
"Did you really mean what you said before?"

It took you a second to figure out what he meant. Once you did you face lit to red.

"Oh, of course i-i meant what I said why else would I say it!"

You the started to laugh like a manic while Devon was still patching you up. Though at the end you just acted without thinking and picked Devon to and started making out with him.

(This is a no smut story ya whores 😻😻👍👍)

It was a loved filled kiss with such bliss, but sadly that happiness was ruined by Abby taking a picture and running out there laughing like a weirdo. You both just shrugged and continued to kiss like that was nothing. You both stopped after like 10 minutes because the others would get suspicious. You both walked into the room like nothing happened.

Tyler was doing some pose you saw before.

(This one)

You both knew this was Abbie's doing so you just stood there

"M/n! My precious manly man!"

He was supposed to be imitating Devon but wasn't doing a very good job.

"YOU ROACH IM GONNA KILL YOU ON ME AND DEVON'S RELATIONSHIP!"

You then proceeded to change Tyler around with a sandal in hand that you found on Mei's floor.

Done! 688 words!
This story was made with the help of @H_I_K_A_G_A