Part 16

*Sexual assault and rape*

Toms POV

I give Harrison a dirty look "what's wrong mate?" Harrison asks me "you have a fucking crush on y/n don't you" Harrison gives me a blank look "what no" he says with a slight blush "yes you fucking do, that's why you keep defending her and shit like that" he looks at me "and what if I do Tom why would you even care" I look at him and don't say anything.

I turn around and walk back to my office as I past y/n's office I hear some noise coming from behind the door, so I walk over to the door and go to open it but the door was locked, "that's weird" I mumble to my self and knock on the door and the nosies stop.

Y/n POV

After he pulled down his pants I started to squirm and try to move away but he holds my waits and drives his finger nails in to my waist to stop me from moving and was about to stick it in when there was a knock on the door and he stops and looks at me, as I try to say something he covers my mouth with his hands "shut the fuck up" he whispers to me as tears stream down my face.

There was another knock on the door and then I hired it was tom "y/n open the fucking door" my dad looks at me and pulls his pants up and and throws his shirt back on and walk over to the door, I quickly cover up again as he opens the door a crack but enough for me to see Tom's face and for Tom to probably see me

Toms POV

After I yell the door opens a crack but it wasn't y/n it was Chris "what the fuck are you doing here Chris?" I look over his shoulder and see y/n sitting on her desk look down at her hands and covering her self. I push Chris out of the way to open the door more "Chris leave!" I yell at him "no I don't think I'm doing that" he says back and I pull out my gun and I see y/n look up and me with her eyes wide.

"If you don't leave I will shot you" Chris smirks "alright fine but just remember Tom every thing comes to bite you in the ass" Chris leaves the office and I close the door and walk over to y/n and see looks back down.

"Y/n why the fuck was he in your office?" I look at her and she just stays silent. As I walk closer to her she moves back a bit as I go to stand in front of her she flinches and she starts to play with her hands. "Y/n answer me" she shakes her head and I go to say something when there was a knock on the door and I turn around "yes?" It was Harrison "can I come in I need to talk to y/n" I role my eyes and walk over to the door and open it "she's a little busy at the moment" he looks at me and then I see him look over my shoulder and look at y/n.

"HOLY SHIT TOM WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" he shouts at me after seeing her covering her self up and all the bruises on her arms "don't ducking yell at me and  I didn't do anything"  he roles his eyes and pushes past me and walk over to y/n.

Harrison's POV

I walk over to y/n and she looks up to me "hey" I say in a calm voice to try and keep her calm and she looks up at me and I can see the tears that were streaming down her face and I gently go to hug her and he moves a little avoiding me hug.

————————————————————————
A/N

Hey guys sorry for the long wait I really hope you guys like this chapter 🤍

Sorry if there is any spelling mistakes :)