Part 8

Y/n POV

I answer my phone "hey dad" "hey you little shit" when I hear his voice my stomach turns in to a tight knot "what do you want?" "I was wondering if you want to come and visit me" "not really" "why not?" After he said that my face turns for sad to anger "you fucking know why dad" "come on just come by and say hi at least and then you can leave after" I thought about it and then finally said fine and then hung up and slammed my phone in to my desk.

I turn around and totally forgot that Tom was in my office still and I startled a bit.

Tom's POV

I heard y/n answer her phone and I Hurd her say dad and then started to get angry a bit and then next thing I new she hung up and slammed her phone in to her desk and she turned around and I think she forgot that I was and there and she jumped a bit "can you leave" she asked me and I could hear the anger in her voice.

"Why?" "Tom can you just fucking leave" "no" "TOM I WILL NOT ASK YOU AGAIN" this time she started to yell at my like dose she not know what I am capable of. I just stand there and don't move and I watch as she gives up and  her sit down at her office chair and she put head in her hands and I could hear her start to cry. 

I don't understand why she is crying she dad just called her and now she's crying like how dose that make sense, i watch her for about 1 more minutes and I walk out of her office and close the door and I hear she break down crying.

So I decided to figure out what why she is crying so I walk in to my office and sit down at my computer and look her up and I looked her up and I found her Instagram so I decided to look at it and lucky for me she had a public account so that made it way more easier for me I look throw her Instagram and find a picture of her and her mom am guessing and I look at it and her mom looks so familiar but I don't know where she's from.

I can't figure it out so I just keep looking through her Instagram and after that picture there are no more pictures with her mom.

Harrison POV

I saw Tom leave y/n's office so I decided to go and make sure she is ok, so I get up and walk over to her office I get to her door and I can hear sobs coming from the ether end of the door so I open the door very quickly open the door and see y/n sitting at her desk crying with her head in her hands.

I walk in "hey" i saw her head look up and she wiped away her tears with her arms "hi" "what's wrong?" "N-nothing"  "come on y/n something is wrong please tell me"  "n-no I can't" "why?" "I just can't" "ok just remember if you need anything I'm here to talk"  "ok" I saw a smile go across her lips.

I walk out of y/n's office I walk over to Toms and knock on the door and hear a "come in" and I open the glass doors and walk in "hey Tom" "hey haz what do you need" "I was wondering if you new what was wrong With
y/n?"

————————————————————————
A/N

Here is part 8 😁
Wow two parts in on day that a record so far 😂

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes <3