Chapter 1

"'Ey! Ache-face!" Murdoc yelled across the hallway of his home of the Gorillaz. Murdoc, I should say (no?), is the lover of the group. He would bring ladies home for the night without 2D knowing half of the time. The other is disturbing. Sadly, I won't continue that part. But let's say 2D can't sleep, neither can noodle or Russ (I call 'em that but you can call him russle) from what murdoc is doing. "Hm?" 2D turned with worry to face the green skin, bass player."where's ____? I need to as 'er somethin". "S-she in her room, as always" he said while moving pout of the way for murdoc. He turned a few times down the hall way and came to your room and knocked. "_____?". "Doors open". He opened the door to your bedroom and saw you (doing whatever you like to do). " hey murdoc!" You stopped whatever you were to look at him,grin and wave. You got back to your stuff when he smiled. " 'ey, way hav' you been doin'?". He asked as he sat on your bed.

"Nothing much really, just (doing Dis stuff for I dunno know how long)"you explained. " hm.." He nodded in which sounded like agreement. "What have you been doing, or what are you doing now; what'd ya need?" You asked looking at him. "Well uh" he looked down, seeming a bit shy. (Sorry, I'm not good at being murdoc half of the time) by surprise, he lift your chin without hesitation. You looked up as he did so. You sudden
You suddenly felt something soft touch your lips.

He just kissed you. You felt butterflys in your stomache, Or something like bees or wasps, sting your stomach. You slowly kissed back, melting with the kiss. Suddenly the door opened " 'ey ____ it your tur-" he looked at you two as you and murdoc turned to look at 2D. He was blushing like Strawberry's on a summer day. Murdoc let go of your chin, looking away. "I-its your turn ____ t-to cook d-dinner" he said pointing put the hallway. "A-alright, thank you". He left you two alone. You looked down. murdoc gently elbowed you. " let's go, I'll 'elp ya cook" you smiled as he reached his hand out. You grabbed it and followed him to the kitchen.

Hoped y'all enjoyed it! It my first gorrilaz fanfic so sorry if it horrible, again thanks!!!
~brightly rose