Who are you?

~small village in wano~

It all happened so fast. I was with my mother and sister, we were eating dinner, then bam suddenly they had been killed right in front of me by someone so fast that I couldn't even blink before my entire life was stripped from me. Unfortunately there was no time to grieve for my losses because I knew if I didn't run now I would be meeting them soon enough.

I scrambled to get up then remembered something, My fathers sword. This sword is one of the 12 supreme grade swords that my father used to protect our home for decades before his death 2 years ago from a lengthy battle with a nameless disease. After he died we put his sword up on a mantle in the house so that we could always remember his sacrifices and bravery, and in a way so we could feel like he was still with us in a way.

Although I had never touched the sword before now I grabbed it by the sheath and ran away from our small house which I had lived in all of my life. A weird energy rushed into my body from the sword as I ran but I didn't stop running not even for a moment. He was right on my tail, I could feel it as I neared the docks of my town.

I ran out into the dock and jumped into the boat as the killer slashed at me with the very long sword he had used to slay my mother and sister. "Dammit!" I yelled as the man smiled at me mischievously. He raised his sword into the air taking a few steps forward until he was standing next to the boat. Without much time to think I unsheathed my fathers sword. The blade was a deep black with red accenting on the shinogi and mune. I felt the same energy flow through me as we swung our swords at each other. When they made contact with each other a shockwave exploded forth from my sword, and dark black static filled the air. The shockwave blew the boat away from the docks, and I was left floating away from the island and my home without a way to get back. But that man left me with one thing, a large scare across the left side of my face, and I was loosing blood fast.

~time skip: 2 days later~

after floating around the sea for two days I was hungry thirsty and tired. I had been able to see my home island for the first day but when night hit a large wave pushed me so far out that all I could see for miles was water. But I knew it wasn't water that I could drink, and The wound on the side of my face was still bleeding quite bad. I was dying and if I didn't find something soon I would die. Which of course sucked because I didn't want to die especially after all I had been through.

I picked up my sword which I had put back in its sheath after I was blown away from shore. "What should I do dad? There's no land in sight and I'm starving." I say to the sword which I had come to see as the vessel in which I could talk to my father. Obviously he never answered back I knew it was just a sword but it was the only thing he left behind and it was now also the only thing I owned.

As I sat there thinking a large amount of bubbles started forming out in the water just a few feet from where my small boat was. I went to the edge to see what was under the water, but I couldn't see anything. Then suddenly large waves started to form around the boat as something began emerging from the depths. In a matter of moments my boat was raised out of the water as the deck of a large boat shaped like a white whale surrounded me. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled loudly before passing out.

~infirmary on the moby dick~

When I awoke I realized that the wound on the left side of my face no longer burned like it had before. In fact it had stopped bleeding entirely. Suddenly I remembered my sword and rushed to stand up, but immediately collapsed to the ground. "OW!" I shrieked alerting some people that I was now awake. The door to the room I was laying down in opened and two men walked in. One of them was wearing some simple blue jeans, an open blue button up shirt which revealed a blue tattooed symbol, and some black shoes. His blonde hair matched with his face shape reminded me of a pineapple which made me chuckle softly. He must have noticed because he immediately slapped me onto the ground. "I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING YOU ANNOYING CHILD!" He said stretching his arm slightly. After collecting myself I stood up and pointed at the pineapple headed man. "WHERE AM I AND WHERE DID YOU PUT MY SWORD!" I yelled causing him to frown in annoyance.

The second man who came into the room stepped forward slowly trying to calm me down. was a large and very muscular man of towering height, standing in at least 12 feet tall. He had long, wild hair of black color that was notably gathered into a large, flat, circular plane at the top, and also included a prominent widow's peak and triangular sideburns. He wore an orange kimono, leaving most of his legs exposed; the kimono had two yellow crescent moon designs on it. Oden also wore a large purple and white nio-dasuki tied around his shoulders that ran down his back. "Listen kid your sword is fine what you should be worried about right now is your health how long we're you out at sea, and why? Also where did you get that sword?" He asked tensely.

Once he was done talking I sighed and closed my only good eye. "I feel fine, and I have been at sea for a little over two days after escaping some maniac who killed my mother and sister. I made it to the docks and was able to escape on a boat before he could kill me." I explained sitting down on the bed before looking back up at the two concerned men. "And I got that sword from my home it belonged to my father, Ikari .D. Akio who was famous for being a great warrior who used his power to protect our village. If only I had a fraction of his power I might have been able to keep my family safe." I say softly as a tear falls from my only working eye

When I looked back up the two men who had been looking after me had tears in their eyes. "Kid I'm Oden and this is marco." He said pointing to the pineapple headed man who was now going over some notes at his desk. "What's your name kid?" Oden asks me setting his swords down on the floor. "My name is "Ikari .D. Senshi." I told oden looking up at him. His eyes widened and he stood up leaving the room for a minute. When he came back he was holding my sword "look I can't turn back time, but I can help you become strong so that nobody can ever take anything important from you again. Is that something you want?" Oden asked holding out my sword to me. I grabbed the sheath and smiled up at him mischievously. "Of course I want to be strong. But not just that I want to be the strongest warrior alive." He chuckled letting go of the sword. "That's a good aspiration senshi welcome to the whiteboard pirates."

~end of chapter~

(I hope you enjoyed the chapter everyone, and for anyone worried about my Tokyo revengers story do not worry the next chapter will be put soon I promise.)