𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Yes...him and I dated a while ago and we were planning to get married but Lucius wasn't very happy about the wedding." I sighed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna tell you this, don't give up your love for him. Being in love has challenges and if you truly love Draco then don't give up on him." He said.

"I don't know if I can go back to Draco." I sighed. He frowned.

"Everything will work out in the end." He smiled before walking away. I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I began to walk to my house when I heard someone calling my name.

"Y/N, Y/N." I turned around to see Narcissa walking towards me.

"Mrs. Malfoy?" I asked.

"Y/N, Draco has told me what happened between you and him." She said. I sighed. "I'm not here to be on his side but you two need to let out each of your emotions. I've never seen Draco like this...he's never shown his emotions, he's hurt as well."

I let out a sigh. I could see the pleading in her eyes, she wanted me to fix my relationship with Draco.

"I don't know..." I trailed off. She let out a sigh.

"Give him another chance. He feels guilty, just go talk to him." She urged. I bit my lower lip, debating if I should talk to him.

"I..." I began, unable to form any words. "Where is he?." I asked.

"He's with Blaise. They were at a restaurant." She sent me the location of the place then she hugged me. "I will try to convince Lucius to accept you."

I walked towards the location where she told me to already find Draco stumbling on top of a wall, holding a bottle of tequila.

"Draco!" I called out. He looked at me and wobbled. "Get down from there!"

"Why?" He asked, swinging his arms around. "You stole everything!" He screamed. "You stole my heart, my soul, and my dignity. When do I have to prove that I love you with every piece of me? When?" His voice sounded broken. He stumbled backward almost falling.

"Draco, be careful. Get down from there." I begged, walking closer to the wall and extending my hand out.

"You actually care if something happens to me?" He scoffed.

"Yes," I replied.

"Look Y/N, I want to apologize but on my knees." He got on his knees, swaying a bit from the amount of alcohol he consumed. "I don't care what it takes for you to take me back."

I stared at him. "You're not gonna get down? Right." I turned around and began to walk away.

"No, don't leave Y/N. Don't leave." I turned around, seeing him stand up. I shooked my head. "Each morning and night I find ways for you to forgive me. I'm a complete arsehole for hurting you and I can shout it out for the whole world to hear."

"Stop," I said and let out a sigh. "Let's go to your place and talk, alright? But I'm not sure if I should forgive you."

"If I don't convince you to forgive me by morning, I won't find you again and we will go on our paths and forget that we ever met each other." He took a sip of the tequila, wiping his mouth.

"Fine," I replied. He smiled and took a wrong step, causing him to fall backwards to the other side of the wall. I ran towards it and tried to get a glimpse of him.

"Draco! Draco, are you okay? Hey, talk to me!" I screamed. He climbed up and looked at me.

"You care." He was smiling like an idiot but that's my idiot.