Chapter One

It was a late night in vale jaune was out in the forest to clear his thoughts as he wonders through the forest he can't stop thinking of why he fake his transcript and that he shouldn't be leader he then heard a sound coming from the bushes and three Beowulfs came out.

Jaune: great and I left my sword back at beacon.

Jaune started to run from the Beowulfs through the forest as he try to loose them another jump out of the tree line jaune ducks down landing on the ground as the Beowulfs were getting close for the kill several shots were heard taking out the Beowulf pack

(Use the sound of the marauder mk4 rifle and the morita mk 2 sounds)

Jaune then then looked at the Beowulfs that we're gun down as they turn to ash he then looks at the source of the gun fire what he saw was a group of soldiers with high power armored arm to the teeth.

Trooper: you alright there kid.

Jaune: yeah thanks.

The trooper help jaune up as the other troopers looked around making sure there are no more around jaune then ask the soldier a question.

Jaune: so who are you guys are you atlas?

Trooper: no we're the mobile infantry roughnecks.

Jaune: Mobile infantry?

Trooper: and another one why are you out here all by yourself.

Jaune: just thought of clearing my head or maybe running away from a mistake I make.

Trooper: and that mistake is.

Jaune: faking my way into beacon and trying to be something that I'm not.

Trooper: well I heard that a lot often, if you don't want to go back why not join us.

Jaune: wait are you serious I mean I'm not sure I have the potential to-.

Trooper: kid we all started like you so your not alone there.

Then a sound was heard they looked up and notice a transport heading towards them and landed close by to pick the unit up.

Trooper: So what's your name.

Jaune: jaune, jaune arc sir.

Trooper: name max, Max Rico.

Jaune: I think I have decided I will would like to join Mobile infantry.

Max: alright then, alright we're moving out.

The troopers followed max order and headed towards the transport jaune following them on to the landing ship the back hatch was still open as the ship lifted up in the air jaune could see vale and beacon.

Jaune: (sight) I'm sure going to miss this place.

Max: (place a hand on jaune shoulder) don't worry only time will tell if will return here.

Jaune: yeah.

Max: also welcome to the mobile infantry.

And just like that jaune walked in a new path a path that will change his life for better or worse we was ready for it whatsever it thrown at him the hatch then closed and the ship started to head up to orbit to the federation ship.

(Hope you guys like this chapter sorry if it short again it's late at night and I was tired we'll I'll see you all in the next one)