Clubs &

Y/N's Pov

"Y/N...Y/N, you alive?" A faint voice whispered, prodding my face.

I let out a small hum as I slowly woke up from my 'nap' that turned into a 10 hour sleep. I rolled over to the other side of the bed, away from the voice to pick up my phone and check the time; it was 11:43am.

I plopped my phone back down on my bed side table before closing my eyes again.

I swear I heard a voice before-

"Y/N WAKE YOUR ASS UP" They yelled

I jumped and rolled over "SCARLETT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE"

She simply smiled innocently and threw a hoodie at me, indicating I needed to get dressed.

"I'm so bloody confused- how did you get here and why are you here"

"Your door was unlocked" she shrugged

"No it wasn't-" I scrunched up my face "you keep getting into my house-"

"That isn't important" she rolled her eyes "What is important is that you get out, get drunk and end up passed out on the floor"

"It's not even the afternoon!" I said

"So? We drink to forget, dearest." Scarlet retorted

I pondered for a minute or so before making up my mind. "Which club?"

She smirked before dragging me out of bed- despite my yells of 'I don't have any pants on' to which she assured me she's seen worse- and shoving me to my wardrobe, telling me to find something to wear.

————————————————————

"Is the sexiness needed?" I sighed as Scarlett said no to yet another outfit as it 'wasn't sexy enough'.

"Yes!" She exclaimed "You are going to wow tonight, the paparazzi will go crazy for you"

I groaned, "I hate those guys"

"Don't we all, but your adoring fans need something to freak out over" she smirked

I exhaled in defeat, trying to find more clothes that would suit Scarlett's checklist.

"What about this" I asked as I walked out the en-suite wearing something like the 30th outfit.

(You can imagine something completely different if you want, this is just an idea)

Scarlett's jaw dropped "It's perfect" she smiled

I smiled back at her, blushing slightly.

"NOW LET'S GET DRUNK" She yelled suddenly, making me jump

"But it's still only-" I picked up my phone, the display showing 1:23pm "Jesus Christ how long were we?"