Chapter 4: A Bitter Start

Remember Keeley making vids on pranking Preston? Well read and see

Looking outside the Tesla's windows seeing different things is very exciting for you, looking ng at your new parents in the front seat makes you squeal inside. Everything that's around makes you exited. Arriving at the cafe gives you more excitement.

"We're here" Preston called, parking  the Tesla at the parking area, you looked at the window seeing the cafè. Your Dad was still parking the car but being a naughty girl is sometimes in your hands, while he was parking you tried to open the car door to get out but you remembered that your in a Tesla and the main key is locked. Good thing the didn't see you being a "naughty" one.

You saw your Dad opened to main key and unlock the Tesla's doors, you thought that this is your chance, you opened the door slightly and slid your body outside the car, being a gymnastic has it advantages you know.

Once you get out of the car, you avoided the car mirror so you won't be busted. Once you get up, several cheers and claps followed. "Nice moves you got there Y/N" Josh cheered. You walked closely to them so you won't get hit by the car. "Don't you think Preston and Brianna will be angry?" Jaye said worried. "Don't worry Mom" Keeley hug her mother from behind "And besides this is only for revenge" Keeley smirked and looked at her brothers that has the same expression as her.

(Someone is in trouble heheheheh)

FLASHBACK

When your heading to the garage, Keeley called you, You walk to her and saw Caleb and Josh. "Do you need anything, Auntie?" You asked confused why the called you "Preston said you study at TXHS, right?" She asked with a bit of mischief "Yes?" You said in a more questioning tone.

"Well we want to ask if you have any specialties or something?" Caleb asks, You know what they meant and you know that there plotting something"I know coding and besides that, I know gymnastics" You answered still having thoughts about the "plotting" thing. "Have you fit in a little open space?" Josh asked, "I have, I've fit to doors and windows and even car doors" Once you finish your statement you saw a smirk on their faces "Can we ask a favor?" Keeley asked in a mischievous tone

~~{{END OF FLASHBACK}}~~
(Too early? Just wait and see, hehe)

After remembering your uncle's and aunt's plan, you immediately whispered it to your Mom and Dad's parents "So Brianna knows but Preston's doesn't?" David said "Revenge for being the number 1 prankster" Keeley grinned. You saw that the car finished parking but they didn't got out of the car immediately.

(Be prepare for a bit, "Drama")

Preston finished parking the car, Brianna smiled weirdly that makes Preston confused, He shrugged it off,
He was about to call you but your not in the car anymore, he got a bit scared because he didn't heard you coming out of the car. Brianna is fully aware of what's happening, she knows that Preston has a wide mind so she didn't think this prank of theirs would work.

"Brianna, Y/N's missing" Preston said in a worried tone, Brianna is honestly shock that it worked, "Maybe she got out of the car Preston" Brianna said in a calm tone, "Why she didn't tell us?" Preston is now more worried than ever. Preston's heart is beating fast and breathing heavily, Brianna sighed meaning she has no choice to say it, she can't bear to see Preston like this.

"Calm down Preston, take a deep breath" Brian patted Preston's back, "She's with the others now look" Brianna gestured her hand at the back of the car seeing you talking to your aunts and uncles. Preston immediately unbuckle his seatbelt and get out of the car then run towards you.

You saw your Dad runs towards you in a lightning speed and immediately hug you, you were confused a bit and looked at your Mom, based on her expression this prank is not good, "Tell me next time if your getting out of the car, understand?" He ordered in tears, "Yes Dad" You hug him again and he patted your back.

"What happened Bri?" Jaye asked, "I guess it didn't turned out well" Brianna answered. You saw your Dad had a confused looked and you tried to keep your natural face "What did you mean it didn't turned out well?" He asks in a serious tone, You got scared and flinched a bit with the voice but he comforted you.

Preston gazed to his wife and siblings "What does it mean?" He almost yelled in a more serious voice "They-" You started but Keeley covered your mouth, Preston saw it obviously "I heard it Keeley, Remove your hand now" He demanded, much to your understanding, this will not turn good. Keeley removed it but she was shaking in fear. Your Dad looked at you waiting to speak, you took a deep breath and started to speak.

"T-they plan on p-pranking you" Your words stutter because of fear, "T-they ask if I c-can use m-my gymnastics to get o-out of the c-car" You finished your sentence but it has some cracks. Preston didn't looked amazed on what he heard. "What was the prank about?" He asks in a serious angry voice. You can't spill it, your to scared your whole body is shaking "T-they" You can't start the sentence properly, fear has take over too much. Moments later your starting to feel lightheaded and dizzy, then darkness started to cover.

You fainted but Preston catch you, they were shock your eyes were lidded shut, "Y/N, Y/N" Preston called in fear and worried, he always dream of being a father, he's scared that whatever had happened to you has something to blame on him. "Bri, Y/N" Preston called, Brianna immediately check your pulse and it's still working but your breathing is fainting. "Her pulse is fine, but her breathing is not" She explains that makes him more worried. "We need to bring her to the hospital now" He demanded. He carried you to the car and put you at the back, "Preston, remember what her aunt said" Brianna called "Maybe we can ask her about this"

Preston nodded, Brianna started calling your aunt. She picked up and started "Hello" Your aunt called "Jenna good to hear you" Brianna said in relief, your aunt was confused at first. "There's something happened to Y/N" Brianna said worried, your aunt was shock, what could happen now? "She fainted after a family talk" Brianna said, Your aunt knows you have Agarophobia, An anxiety disorder that makes you fear avoid places or situations that can cause you to panic and make you feel trap or helpless.

"I'll come to your house right away, don't bring her to the hospital no matter what will happen" She demanded and ended the call, Brianna was about to speak but she was hang up, "Her aunt is coming to our house we must head there now" Brianna called. Brianna entered the car first but before he entered he looked at his siblings, "Follow to the house, understand? We are having a talk" He ordered and get in to his car.

*TIME SKIP*

After minutes of driving, You and your family got back to the car, your still unconscious, Your Dad parked the car, and carried you upstairs to your room, Brianna followed while the others stayed at the living room. After a few minutes the doorbell rang, "I'll go get it" She walked down stairs and opened the door to reveal your aunt

"Where is she?" Your aunt asked "Upstairs still unconscious" Brianna has a sad smile when she greeted her. Your aunt went upstairs and head to your room revealing you in a unconscious state. She walks closely to you, she checked your pulse and it's normal but your breathing is not. As he expected "What happened to her" Preston asked, "She fainted because of too much anxiety and fear".

Preston looked down and realized what he had done, he's the reason why your like this, the reason behind all of this, if he was more careful none of this would happen. "I am sorry" Tears starting to dwell, "I should have known better, she got scared when I faced them, I'm sorry" His voice cracked, tears started to flood, How could a father do this to their own child?

"What happened exactly?" Your aunt asked "It all started when.....

CHAPTER FINISHED, so I won't put the last part because I would need to write the half of the chapter. I think everyone is thinking right now, there's already ANGST? Blame the real author not me okay? Anyways hope everyone has a good/day/afternoon/night.