Bratva...

"Okay, the whole private flying is something I could get used to." Rory said as we walked into the Russian airport.

"Being mayor has its perks." Oliver admitted.

"You're lucky that Star City's sister city is in Russia." Felicity said.

"As of twelve hours ago at least." Oliver muttered.

"You ready for this?" Dig, who was beside me, asked Dinah, formally known as Tina.

"When I signed on, I didn't think I'd be stopping a nuclear arms deal in a forgein country." She admitted.

"Yeah, when I signed on, I didn't think I'd be dealing with aliens." John countered.

"Aliens?" We asked in unison.

"Yeah."

"Oliver Queen!"

"Anatoly!" Oliver opened his arms and out of nowhere, the other man punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor.

"You should have never come back to Russia.

"Anatoly?"

"Alexi Leonov- you remember him, yes? He was one of your brothers."
"I can explain-"

"You asked favor of him. He asked favor in return, and you pull gun on him instead?"

"You know why I can't be some Bratva thug."

"You made promise. You swore oath, and now one of your brothers is dead, so why should I welcome you as brother? Go home, Oliver. There's nothing for you here."

XXX

"Oooh. I feel like somebody died of tuberculosis in here." Felicity observed all the antiques covered by drapes as we entered the house.

"What's the Russian word for creepy?" Rory asked rhetorically.

"Zhutko." Curtis answered. "I was studying on the plane." He admitted.

"Where did you find this place?" I asked John who had been the one to bring us here.

"Lyla. This used to be an A.R.G.U.S. safehouse, and as you can tell from Amero-Russian relations, it hasn't been used much lately."

"Yeah, no kidding." Dinah muttered, studying the house.

"And why aren't we working with A.R.G.U.S. I assume preventing some black market nuclear deals would be pretty high on their to do list." Rory pointed out.

"John's right about Russia. A.R.G.U.S. can't operate here without causing a diplomatic crisis."

"Oh, yeah. Speaking of diplomatic crises, why did your friend punch you?" Felicity asked Oliver.

"3 years ago, I used a Bratva contact when I was trying to track Slade Wilson. He asked me for something in exchange. I refused. Slade killed him." We all looked around uncomfortably. "How long do you think until we're up and running?"

"I'm not sure. I'm pretty much starting from scratch here, and I have to hack the Russian server to see if we can find any chatter on Walker, and that might take no time or it might take a- a lot of time." Felicity admitted.

"What about your Russian friend with the good right hook?" Tina asked Oliver. "You could try making nice."

"It's not that simple."

"Yeah? Well, simple or not, Oliver, we have to use every asset we've got."

XXX

I watched from the side of the room as Curtis was testing Dinah's sonic abilities. "Sorry. I don't really have much control besides on and off."