The Nun/A New Member

Depuis le début

XLR8: XLR8! *visor goes down* Bye, Sona! I love you! *picks up Issei as he sped towards their classroom*
Sona: *blushing furiously* Honey! Kono Baka!
"Rias and the others all laughed at Sona and Y/N's exchange, but Akeno, Koneko, Raynare Kalawarner, and Tsubaki had a jealous look in there eyes, but they hid it from being seen by the others, except for Sona who was it and she planned on talking about sharing him soon. They then went to their own classes as well."

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: A abandoned factory (Night)"We see the ORC with Sona and Tsubaki there as well, as they wanted to see how Y/N will handle a stray devil

"We see the ORC with Sona and Tsubaki there as well, as they wanted to see how Y/N will handle a stray devil. They then went inside of it, as Y/N quickly sensed that something was inside with them."
Y/N: *senses the stray devil* Something's here with us.

Stray Devil (Viser): My, my what do we have here? A group of devils?"The stray then revealed itself to be a half naked girl with a monstrous spider like limbs as her lower half

"The stray then revealed itself to be a half naked girl with a monstrous spider like limbs as her lower half. Seeing this both Y/N and Issei quickly covered their eyes, as Sona, Akeno, Tsubaki, and Koneko, looked towards Y/N as they smiled at how respectful he was to girls. Rias looked towards Y/N as she blushes lightly as well, when she saw Y/N covering his eyes as she felt her heart skip a beat. Rias then snaps out of her trance as she dons a serious expression and faces Viser."
Rias: Stray Devil Viser! You have betrayed your master to fullfil your sexual desires and for that you deserve death! In the name of Duke Gremory, you shall be eliminated!
Viser: What an insolent girl. I will cover you in blood as red as your hair!
Y/N: *uncovers his eyes as he activates his Ultimatrix as Echo-Echo's hologram appears* Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
Viser: Oh? And why is that?
Y/N: Because, I won't let it! It's Hero Time! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he transforms into Echo-Echo*