𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

The dark haired girl let out an audible breath as when their subject teacher said their goodbye and went out of the classroom.

Harumi stood up from her chair and immediately put her books inside her bag.

" Hitto chan" A voice of a young boy suddenly called her name, making her turned to see who it was.

After when her eyes landed on the boy who she wish not to see, the dark haired girl furrowed her eyebrows and went back putting her books inside her bag quickly.

" W-wait, hitto chan! I just want to say something." Masuda said grabbing harumi's wrist who was about to walk out of the classroom.

Harumi stop for a seconds and finally turned around to face the young boy with her one eyebrow raised.

" What is it again, masuda?" She asked coldly.

A smile tugged on the young boy's face and scratch the back of his neck shyly. "I... I want to walk you home, just for today, and after that i promise i won't bother you anymore." He said, while trying his best not to make eye contact at harumi who is staring at him with her usual calm expression.

She let out a sighed in frustration
" Why are you doing this, masuda?" Harumi asked out of curiosity as she watch masuda's furrowed his eyebrows sadly.

"You're the first girl i fell in love with, that until now i couldn't get over you even though i know you're already dating someone. But i guess i should learn how to give up, so please let me walk you home." Masuda softly explained as sweats started rolling down his face in nervous.

Harumi formed a small, calm smile and nodded her head.
" We can be friends ya' know." She softly spoke, while turning her back at masuda and started walking out of the school with him following her behind, with a smile.

" Sound better" He mumbled.

When they got out of their school, the both of them suddenly stopped from walking as when they heard a familiar voice, calling harumi's name with such joy in his voice.

Both of them turned to the direction of the voice and saw none other than izana, grinning so happily at them, still wearing his gang uniform.