𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

JUNE 3, 2005

" Haru chan, please let me walk you home, it's dangerous." Masuda begged to the young girl who is looking straight with her eyebrows furrowed in anger, trying her best to calm herself down.

It's been years had passed already, yet masuda still keeps on disturbing harumi and tried his best to make her fall in love every single day.

However, instead of falling inlove, harumi grow hating him and even confronted him that she doesn't feel the same way since she hated desperate people. But masuda is determined to make her love him.

" Will you stop, masuda? And also, when did i give you permission to call me by my name?" Harumi coldly asked as she stopped from walking and send glare at the young boy who is looking away from her.

" I-i'm sorry, i didn't mea-" masuda stutter but before he could even finished his words, harumi rolled her eyes in irritation.

" Yeah, whatever masuda. Just leave me alone or else i'll kill you!" The young girl threatened while still glaring at him and soon immediately started walking again.

Masuda froze as he heard what harumi said, knowing that he is fully aware she can kill someone since he witness every people harumi best up at their school.

It was horrifying, but masuda is absolutely stupid young boy, who only try to see harumi as an innocent and a very kind girl, like she used to be when he first met her.

" W-wait up!" Masuda shouted stuttering as he immediately run towards harumi who is not too far away from him.

" Look, hitto chan. Just let me walk you home." Masuda begged once again, but his heart stopped for seconds when harumi stop from walking and and diverted her lazy gaze at him.

Harumi opened her mouth to say something but pursed her lips back when they heard a sudden voice of a boy in front of them.

" oh my, No need to do that, i can walk my baby home by myself." The other boy said, sounding so soft and calm, but n9th harumi and masuda could also somehow hear how pissed and angry he is.

Harumi and masuda flinch from the sudden voice and slowly turned their heads, to see who it was.

When harumi saw izana grinning so cutely, she felt relief, knowing that he'll help her to get rid of masuda.