𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

" By the way, haru chan. Are you not going to the festival later?" Takemichi ask while walking beside the dark haired girl who have a bright smile on her face.

Takemichi want to spend more time to harumi, since it's been years they haven't seen each other.

He forced her to walk her home, so that he could also meet kakucho. However harumi told him about his changed of attitude along with their closest friend they have.

The dark haired girl's smile suddenly disappeared as she diverted her gaze at takemichi, staring at him in confusion.

" Festival?" She ask out of curiosity, in which takemichi nodded his head.

" Yes, me and my girlfriend will go later, and i'm thinking, you should also come with us!" Takemichi cheerfully said with excitement evident on his face.

Harumi let out a chuckle and shook her head. " There's no way I'll come with you along with your girl. She might go crazy and attack me at the festival, that would be so embarrassing." She laugh.

Takemichi admired harumi's bright face for a whille with such a calm smile on his face." She won't do that. She'll probably be happy to meet you." Takemichi softly replied.

" I don't want to ruin your date, ya' know. Maybe i'll just force someone to come with me." Harumi said as she stopped from walking and face takemichi with a wide smile on her face.

" See you again, michi kun! I'm happy to finally meet you again." She said, in which takemichi look at her confused for a while and soon realized they already arrived in front of her apartment.

Takemichi nodded his head smiled at harumi. " Yes. I will visit you sometimes, okay!" Takemichi cheerfully said.

The dark haired girl smiled with her eyes closed and wave her hand at takemichi while she turned her back at him. " Bye bye! Michi kun!" She shouted at takemichi who also waving his hand at her.

Harumi look at him for the last time and immediately went inside their apartment, and to her shock, she found izana sitting on the couch while watching a television.

The young boy flinch a bit from the sound of the door opener and turned to look who it was. When he found Harumi, staring at him with her eyebrows furrowed. He just let out a sighed and went back to watch a television, feeling disappointed that it wasn't kakucho who arrive.

" Oi!" Harumi shouted, receiving only silence from izana.

She clinch her fist tightly to her side and flounce towards izana, who immediately stood up and went straight at the kitchen, trying to avoid harumi.