Years Later.

(Song Playing : Thundercat ft Louis Cole & Genevieve Artais - Satellite.)

The sound of waves crashing against the rocks by the shore put me at ease. It feels good to have some time to yourself every once in a while.

A lot has happened in the last 3 years : Scott and Chrissy ended up losing custody over their son Jack, after she left him all alone to go party, 'I want to enjoy my youth, she said.' Well bitch, now you can enjoy it all you want, since you've been spared the responsibility. And Scott, he was arrested for illegal possession of drugs worth millions, and let's just say he's going away for a long time.

Alex and Brian welcomed a set of twin boys last year, James and Ethan using a donor egg from Brian's late sister. They even moved closer to us a couple months back to cut the cost of travelling in half, since our kids are basically joined at the hip.

Nicole got married to her long-term boyfriend and baby daddy Chris two years ago, and is currently 5 months pregnant with their second baby. We're crossing fingers for a baby girl this time.

Taylor on the other hand, came out as bisexual, and is engaged to gender fluid guitarist and tattoo artist, Noah, and hope to start a family soon after they get married.

Mother dearest is still a cold hearted bitch who is still bitter to this day, and has never seen our son, not that we care anyways, we prefer rubbish to remain where it belongs....in the trash.

Me and Mason? Quite a bit has happened. My business has grown significantly, prompting us to open more stores in over 5 states thus bringing in high end clients wanting to work with us, Mason is going through a midlife crisis because his hair started graying, even though he's only 38, so it's been a whirlwind of emotions lately, we ended up having another baby boy last year, Wyatt Axl, and just like Drew, he took his father's grey eyes. I swear these kids look nothing like me, yet I'm the one who gave birth to them!!!! We're hoping to try for baby number 3 as soon as Wyatt turns 2. This time maybe a girl.

We're currently having a BBQ in Alex's backyard, reconnecting like good old times. The kids are with the moms as always cause they're still too young to play ball, and the dad's enjoying casual dad banter sipping on some beers, and manning the grill.

"Want me to take him off you for a bit?" I looked up to see Mason with Drew on his shoulders, his growing beard peppered slightly with grey hairs, but still looking as yummy as ever.

"I mean, you can try. I don't know how long he'll take you this time." Wyatt was definitely a mommy's boy, always by my side, even during my bathroom trips.

He relented for a while before giving in, and settling in his father's arms. "The food's almost ready. Just 5 more minutes before we can eat."

"I'll be waiting." He winked at me before quickly plastering a wet kiss on my lips. Before he pulled back, I pulled him back towards me, savouring his lips coated with whiskey.

"Ew, Daddy stop kissing momma!!!!" Drew pulled his neck back making a disgusted face.

"Guess we'll finish this later?"

"I'll be waiting."

He spanked my ass, earning a yelp from me before walking out into the backyard.

Taylor fanned her face with her napkin, her eyes closed shut, "You guys are just so romantic it's sickening."

"I agree. Y'all just seem to get more and more touchy feely with one another every time we see you guys."

I looked back at them with a playful scowl "What can I say? He just awakens my inner slut is all."