Don't Be Late.

"And?!?!"

"Man I don't know what to tell you, but whoever orchestrated this obviously knew what he was doing. And I can't trace it if it's off."

I tried to stay calm, for my wife, for my son. But my patience was soon wearing thin. It's been almost 2 days since Zara was taken and I was slowly losing my mind.

"Hey Mace, I've been trying to calm him down for the longest time ever, I think he misses his mom. He doesn't even want to eat anything." Mila said with a worried expression.

"It's fine, I'll take over from here. Thanks Mils." I took Drew from her arms, cooing him, instantly calming down. I looked down at his small tear filled face, promising to find Zara, if it's the last thing I do.

Logan has been working overtime since finding out about the kidnapping. We've found many leads, but all have led to dead ends. We had no choice but to play the waiting game.

"We've got another message guys!!!! Come check this out!!!"

I walked forward, immediately preparing myself for what's to come.

Unknown :

50 Million Dollars, tonight.
6 P.M, By The Abandoned Warehouse In The Middle Of The Desert.
P.S : Come Alone. If Not, We Will Know.
And Remember, Your Beloved Woman's Life Is On The Line.
Tik Tok, Time Is Ticking.

"What the fuck?!?! We only have 5 hours before 6 P.M !!!"

"Listen Mace, now is not the time to act irrationally. We just need a foolproof plan to get both the money, but most importantly, we need to get Zara out of there."

All my defenses were down at this point, and all I could do is let my tears fall.

Logan, Dom and Hunter tried to comfort me, all to no avail.

"It's not fair Dom, it's not fucking fair. The only chance I get at being happy, and I get robbed from it just as quickly."

"I know it's hard, and I know it's a shitty situation to be in. Remember when Nadine was kidnapped at the amusement park? I almost lost my fucking mind. Then you came in and told us to be calm, to be level headed, because once you fight with anger, you already lost the fight."

"Luckily we already have some cash ready since this is how they usually operate. It's not much but it'll do."

I took a deep breath, recollecting my thoughts. If he was behind this, I'd make him pay personally.

"Alright, thanks guys. I dunno what I would do without you guys."

"Hey, we're family. It's no hassle at all. Plus we'll make him piss his pants for ever thinking he could fuck you over."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

What the fuck is that dripping noise?
Why are my eyes heavy?
Why does my head hurt so bad?
How much did I drink last -
.....
Oh my Gosh I was fucking taken!!!!

"How long do you think it's gonna take before princess wakes up?"

"I dunno, I may have overdosed on the chlorophyll, just a little bit. But not enough to kill her, that's for sure."

Wait, I know that voice.....so....familiar.

"I didn't know that little Mason has such great taste. It must've been reaaaal serious for him to plant an entire kid in her. "