SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

Sanzu gives you a glare, "Shut up."

You didn't say anything and Sanzu signed the men. Two of them lower their guns and grab both of your arms before making you stand up before the pink-haired guy. Their grip on your arms is too forceful that it's so painful and when you are standing in front of Sanzu, he gives you a hard punch on the face. This fucker.

You clenched your jaw as the punch area felt numb. You are breathing heavily as you weakly lick the blood on your lower lip.

"Hitting a girl like that, what a shame." You muttered and you are now feeling the heat and the pain in the area where you got punched.

"You deserved it for betraying the boss." Sanzu answered in an annoyed manner before pulling your hair hard, making you grit your teeth in pain.

He angled your face to look at him as he pulled your hair so bad that you feel the roots are being pulled as well. You tried to prevent any groan of pain to avoid satisfying him seeing you like this. Sanzu grabs your hair as he stares into your eyes with hatred and disgust.

You stared into his eyes with anger as well.

"I want to torture you so bad until you die." He whispered firmly and you give him a small smirk. You can still taste the blood in your mouth and your face is throbbing so damn painfully together with your head.

"You..." You whispered weakly but with a smirk on your face, "...You really punch a like kid—"

You groan when Sanzu pulls your hair so hard before he grabs your jaw as if he wants to break it. You wanted to scream and small tears became visible in your eyes. You are in extreme pain right now and you're sure he's enjoying seeing you like this.

"You dare betray the boss, (Y/N)?" He whispered in intense anger, "I'll kill you."

"Do it, coward— fuck, argh!" You shouted when he punches your stomach so hard that you spit blood.

The two men are still holding both of your arms so that you won't fall on the floor. You are helpless in front of Sanzu who is making you his punching bag. He throws another punch on your abdomen and all you do is groan in pain. He also tortured you once with electricity and now, he's doing something so low such as this.He's not even letting you fight fair.

Your knees weakened and you are feeling weak but you remained tough. You can't feel your body at all as Sanzu punches you again and again on the stomach before his fist landed on your face hard. This bastard.

Blood is gushing out of your mouth and you are so damn weak. Your entire body wants to give up from the beating of this fucker. Your consciousness is fading and you are in pain. Sanzu grabs your jaw again and gives you a death glare.

He pulled a gun in his pocket and aimed it on your temples while still gripping your jaw tightly. Your eyes are blurry as you stare at him. You feel the tip of the metal on your skin and instead of feeling scared, you just weakly give Sanzu a smirk.