chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"

Start from the beginning

But the shyness in her eyes, the blush on her cheeks made me Belive that i was corrupting the poor soul.

The innocent kitten was turning into naughty vixen.

And I was loving it.

"Please come fast"

I heard her whisper and I swear I almost canceled the plan. The way she requested was making me feel more homely. Like she only belong her.

She belong in my arms.

Near my heart.

I run my hand in her hairs in soothing way. Her cute yet tempting request was too much to deny but I need to be there.

"I'll back before you will know. Ok?"

I said and cupped her baby face. Her cheeks still red and lips still swollen. But her eyes. Those pair of blue eyes clams my inner beast. They scream purity and innocence.

I love her eyes..

Leaning down I kissed her forehead, pressing my lips there for much more time then needed.

As I back off she quickly hugged me

As I back off she quickly hugged me. I love it when she show affection toward me. I love whatever we have between us.

I love h-..

"Yeah I am coming."

My phone call made me separated from my wife. Picking the call I answered it and again kissed her forehead. Walking away closed the door securely and drove to office.
.
.
.
.
.
I come back near 2 in morning and my eyes wee blessed with the sight of my wife hugging my pillow which isn't mine Anymore as i use her chest as my pillow.

She was sleeping just like I wanted her. Her submissive style is something I love more about her.

She is just so obedient and perfect with a little messy style behind. But that's all attractive and good about her.

Don't know why I never found anything bad about her.

Changing into something comfortable I slept beside her.

So here in morning my dear wife is wiggle under me to get up.

Not so fast wife!

She was still running her fingers in my hairs when my eyes open and the first thing come to my view was her smiling face.

Her smile soon vanished and she looked away making me smrik.

"Please get up. I need to get ready for university"

She said slowly and my stubborn ass wasn't ready to obey her yet. Another thing that changed recently is her ordering me.

But I like her dominant self too!