chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"

Start from the beginning

Why?

I don't know!

I just wanted to feel her skin to make skin without any barrier. With Long steps I was just behind her.

Grabbing her petite waist which was convered in the thick sheet in my little tight hold I stopped her doing anything.

"What are you doing?"

Very much obvious to the answer I still asked her. She shivered slightly and I swear I almost lose my control all over again.

"We-Wearing cloths"

Her whisper reach to my ear. Making it hard to leave that shy queen.

My shy queen!!

Lowering my face till her bare shoulder I traced a mark given my me with my lips. She hissed at the contact and I felt unknowingly proud. Her neck turned red when I traced the other mark too.

They were looking so beautiful on her.

"You aren't gonna wear anything!"

I said in her war to which she frozen for a second making me chuckled.

"W-What?"

She said turning her head a little toward me. Her red cheeks look so tempting.

"You heard me wife! You aren't gonna wear anything. Just sleep like this"

I said in her ear and nibbled there. She closed her eyes and her hold tighten on my hand around her waist. A slow sound realized her mouth.

God! She is so responsive

"Ho-how? I-Can?"

She said.

I'll tell you

I looked at her face and there was only disbelieve over there. I can't get enough to his face ever. She look so cute and tempting at the same time.

"It's not like I haven't seen anything wife. Just do as I say. Sleep the way you are. When I come back I want to see you like this only. Get that?"

I said while holding her neck from behind.. her eyes directly looked into mine and I looked that eye contact. She meekly nodded her head at me. I would have corrected her way to answer me but my all attention was on her lip which was between her teths.

"It's not for you too do wife. Just go and sleep."

I said while pulling the sweet lip out. She lowered her gaze and there I lost my control.

I have the time to kiss her...

With the thought I put my hot lip over Her. Her lips molded so perfectly against me. It felt like they are made for me only.

My other free hand went to her butt. Grasping then tightly I felt her out of breath. She hit my chest one time indicating we can't do this now!

Bloody hell

Leaving her lips but not before peaking then for a long time I moved back. She put her face on my chest panting hard.Her messy state was Making her look more cuter. The way her lips turn more red and juicy made me crave to taste them again.