Chapter 3:

After her mother's death she became obedient to his father so her father was very pleased by that. But in reality those all were acted.....
10 year have passed like that. Emily has become a great magician. She can control all her mana perfectly.
That year, a hunting competition of Langston family occurs. 
Langston family is quite a big family.
Almost all the family members join in this competition. But there was a awkward rule there..
There was no specific place mentioned in this competition,  so the competitors can any forest to hunt.
Everyone was busy to finding place to hunt. Almost all the members went to mangrove forest. Because it was the most famous place for hunting.
But Emily choose leafless forest. Though its name is leafless,it is full of beautiful trees, but its quite dangerous plalce. Magical power often cant be use in some places and it was famous for davils den not for hunting. So others don’t chose that place.
Hunting was just an excuse actually she is going there for a treasure in this forests lake. That treasure is gem that can contain unlimited mana. Emily got a lot of mana that easily attracts attention. She wants to collect her mana so that that can be used at once.
So she went to that forest. Some of her Knights follow her. But she wanted to find it secretly, so she acted like her horse got out of control. And leave them behind. She wear a hoodie so none can recognize her.She was finding lake at the Middle of the forest, and that place was the place where rumored devil live..
She went there there was a lot of little demon there. She fights with all of them. She lost a lot of her mana. She bought 5 sword with her to control them at once.
After a long time she find a invisible wall there, at first she thought it was nothing but her flying swords react in that beacuse they were filled with Emilys mana. Then she release all her mana beacouse that place dont allow magical power. Then she entered to that place. But all her mana drown at once so she fainted there.
After waking up she saw she is laying on a bed she dont know whose room is that. Suddenly a masked boy asked her if she is wake or not.