(After like 2 more periods)

As I was chillin in one of my classes and I see one of my 6th grade homies. She turned around as the teacher was explaining some bullshit and she waved at me. I waved back with a slight smile. I then feel my phone buzz. Ashtray texted me, I smiled as I looked at my phone.

Ash🫀
———————————————————————————

Ma wydd??

I'm in 5th wyd?

thinking abt you.

your so corny lol

i'm just speaking the truth ma🚶🏽

🙄🙄
———————————————————————————

He misses me aww☹️ After 5th I see Troy in the hall. He was with a group of guys including Nate. I walk past them without saying anything. "Y/N" I hear Troy say from behind me. I put in my AirPods and just ignored them. As i'm walking down the hallways I see Rue, Jules, and Elliot hanging out. "Y/NN" I hear Rue say. "Ruee" I say back. She gives me a hug and pulls my arm closer to Jules and Elliot. "Yo" I say. Elliot nods and Jules gave me a hug.

As the day ended I walk out. Rue said she needed a ride earlier so I took her home. On my way back home from Rues house I stop at the shop. I park outside and walk inside. "Yoo" I say to Fez and he waves. I then walk in the back with Ashtray. "Lemme get an 8th please" I say in a sarcastic tone. He then looks up and sees me. "Wsp ma" He says getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Wspp" I say replying back. "I missed you" Ashtray says laying his head on my shoulder. "I know you did" I say chuckling. "You just fucked up the whole vibe" He says releasing my waist and going back to sit down. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry baby" I say whispering in his ear. His eyes widened. "Baby? that's new." He says wrapping his arm around my stomach. "Shut up and let's goo." I say getting off his lap and walking out.

Ashtray follows behind me. "Ight imma fw you later Fez" Ashtray says grabbing some stuff. "Ight lil bro" Fez says. We then walk back and hop in the car. "Let's go eat" I say. "You read my mind fasho" Ashtray says with a smile. "We should go to Olive Garden." I say and he nods. As we pull up to Olive Garden we hop out and walk in. "Table for two?" The waiter ask. "Mhm" I mumble.

As we get to our table Ashtray sits in-front of me. We order. I get chicken Alfredo and he gets a pizza. He so basic omg. Our waiter was a young man that was alright looking. "Here's your receipt" He says passing it to me. I look down and his number was on it... Ashtray notices I was staring at the receipt. "Lemme pay." He says grabbing the receipt and reading what was on it. "Bro ain't no way dude just wrote his number knowing damn well i'm right here" I laugh. "It's not that serious" I say looking at Ash.

The waiter then comes back after 5-10 minutes. Ashtray looks him up and down. "Don't ever do some shit like that again" Ashtray says standing up and flashing his waistband where his gun was. We then walk off and he grabs my hand. When we get to the car we hop in and he places his hand on my thigh. "You're mine, Ight all mine" he says. I nod and drive to my house.

As we get out of the car we walk in and go upstairs. We both take showers and lay down. I see Ashtray post a picture of us from a couple of days ago. "You look so fine in this😫" he says kissing my lips. He then lays on my chest and listens to my breathing pattern as I fall asleep.

Aaashtrayy

❤️💬✈️Liked by Fezzcoo, Lex, Trynafindy/n, and otherAaashtrayy y'all females don't compare to her

❤️💬✈️
Liked by Fezzcoo, Lex, Trynafindy/n, and other
Aaashtrayy y'all females don't compare to her. 🫀
View all 693 comments
Trynafindy/n 🖤
Fezzcoo @Lex i'm tryna be like them...
Natejacobs 🤮
Aaashtrayy opp ass bitch^^
15 minutes ago
———————————————————————————

1377 words
Quick and easy one.
Deadass I need recommendations
PROOF READ!!