✩25

The next morning, Jungwon's mother offered her to go to the shops to buy whatever essentials she needed, as well as to buy some groceries

She looked around, trying to get used to this place. Ever since she came here, she barely had time to go to the mall or in-fact anywhere else other than school. This mall was way bigger compared to the one in her hometown.

Mrs. Yang and her first headed to Watsons so she could get whatever basic necessities. And then after, they headed to a clothing store and she bought a few clothing items.

Damin felt someone bump into her, making her drop the new shirt in her hands. She looked back and made eye contact with the man.

Normally, she wouldn't judge someone based on their appearance but there was something off about that man. He had a snake tattoo at the back of his neck and he was wearing a sunglasses. She found it beyond weird since they weren't outside .

Maybe he's just blind.

There was some vibe he gave off that didn't sit right with her, along with the other 3 men next to him. She was cut off from her thoughts when she heard Mrs. Yang speaking.

"This would look good on you, don't you think?" asked Mrs. Yang, holding up a dress.

Mrs. Yang then insisted she get more since 3 new t-shirts and 2 pants wasn't enough. Damin finally gave in and got more clothings. Mrs. Yang made sure she at least had a dozen new t-shirts and pants as well as a few dresses and hoodies.

Damin thanked Mrs. Yang profusely for her great kindness and constant caring for her. She could already tell that was where Jungwon got his kind trait from.

Once Mrs. Yang paid for everything, they headed to the supermarket. Mrs. Yang asked her to get some cereal and snacks while she got the other stuffs.

Damin followed the signs until she reached the cereal aisle. Her eyes scanned through the dozens of cereals, wondering which one did Jungwon liked.

She stood there for 5 minutes contemplating with herself. She then settled for the one that caught her attention.

However, the cereal was too high on the shelf. She looked around and realized there was no one else in the same aisle as her.

Focusing her mind, she stared at the cereal and lifted it up in the air. Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed it, leaving Damin nervous.

Fuck, where did he even come from?

"I'm sorry, did you want this?" The man asked, catching her attention.

She widened her eyes when she noticed it was the same man that bumped into her earlier. She replied, feeling a shiver go down her spine. "No... It's alright."

"Are you sure?"

She just nodded her head as a reply. She grabbed a random cereal box and quickly hurried out of there.