47. 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔

-What happens if I win? - Juliette asks seated in front of Edward

-I'll do whatever you want. - She smiles by hearing her husband's words.

-Are you sure? - She asks amused thinking of her movement

-Yes. - Edward says firmly while looking at his wife

-Okay, your turn. - Edward smiles and moves his king - Ooh, mistake.

Juliette makes a checkmate and smiles satisfied before looking at her husband.

-I win. - She whispers

Edward stands up and gets in front of her. She stands up and takes her husband's neck to start kissing him. The blonde girl surrounds his hips with her legs while he takes her thighs. In less than a second, they're already in the bedroom, Edward on top of Juliette. The newlywed couple starts taking off their clothes with each other's help, laughing once in a while.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Juliette starts accommodating the upper part of the red lingerie and looks at herself in the mirror, without being completely sure until getting confident.

-You cab do it, you can do it. - She encourages herself in a whisper

After playing with her hair nervously, she peeks at the room to see what her husband's doing and realises that he's resting on the bed. She nods firmly and exits the bathroom, getting Edward's attention immediately. He rests on his elbows while analysing Juliette's outfit.

She bites her lower lip lightly, getting nervous until she smiles by seeing how her husband rolls on the bed, facing the pillow and growling.

The next day, Juliette and Edward go for a walk through the isle until finding a waterfall. Juliette smiles immediately and starts taking off her shorts and her blouse. She's wearing a blue bikini and approaches the edge of the waterfall to see how the water falls. She smiles and looks back at her husband. He nods and she applauds excited. Mrs. Cullen jumps to her husband's back and holds him strongly.

He smiles and takes an impulse to jump into the water. Juliette separates from Edward immediately to get to the surface and catch her breath. The blonde girl smiles and approaches her husband to take his neck and kiss him. They separates after a few seconds and Edward dives in.

-That's not fair! - Juliette screams, making the same thing as her husband, getting to his side - You're a cheater.

Juliette walks towards the bed with a dark, blue coat, covering her body. She takes it off and lays on the bed, showing her back to her husband. She starts sleeping after having an entertaining day in the isle. Edward looks at his wife before taking the bed sheet and cover her body. He leans a little bit and leaves a small kiss on her head.

Juliette looks around confused, without knowing where she is. She looks at her hands and realises that there's an engagement ring that completely different to the one that Edward gave her. She looks at what she's wearing and realises that it's a white wedding dress... Like the one when...

-Julie... - The blonde girl looks up scared by hearing that voice.

-J-Jerome? - Juliette starts walking backwards but hits the wall with her back, giving Jerome the chance to corner her.

-My woman, finally you're my woman. - She starts shaking her head scared.

-No, you're dead, I killed you. - She tries to freeze him but he smiles sadistically.

-I'll never die, my love, you have to be with me, be my woman. - He takes her waist abrubtly and throws her to the bed, getting above her.

-No! Let me go! Let me go, please! - She tries to freeze him or let Snow out but she doesn't answer.

-Mine, completely mine. - Jerome starts kissing Juliette's neck and starts taking off the wedding dress that the blonde girl's wearing.

-No! No, get off me! Edward!

-Juliette, wake up, love... My love! - Juliette opens her eyes suddenly, scared and breathing heavily.

In front of her, there's Edward who looks at her confused and worried.

-You had a nightmare?- Edward wipes his wife's tears delicately while she looks around her, confused.

-J-Jerome was... he wanted... - Juliette closes her eyes for a moment, trying to take away that horrible memory.

-It's okay, love, it wasn't real. - She looks at her husband and nods.

-It seemed so real, we got married... He began touching me and I was so scared. I just wanted to freeze but I couldn't. - She says with difficulty

-Don't worry, don't cry, love. - The blonde girl nods slowly, still having the horrible image in her head of Jerome touching her.

They both stay quiet until Juliette takes Edward's neck to starts kissing him. He returns the kiss without being completely sure.

-Edward... I-I need you. - She whispers before turning around and getting on top of him

The guy sits on the bed, still having his wife on his legs. Juliette starts moving her hips, making Edward gasp. She takes off her blue coat with his help and he starts kissing her neck. He leaves small bites while Juliette starts scratching her husband's back.

-I'll be okay, Edward, don't hold back. - She whispers

-I don't wanna hurt you. - Edward answers separating from her neck

-You won't, I'll be okay. - She assures taking his face

-I can't control myself and... - Juliette kisses her husband's lips, interrupting his sentence.

-I can't control myself either. - Edward contains himself for a few seconds until turning around, leaving Juliette laying on the bed with him above her.

The first outfit (lingerie) is the one that Juliette used to provoke Edward, then the bikini, and then the other outfit are in multimedia

Today's the last day I'm gonna see my best friend before she moves to Canada in two days. IT'S NOT FAIR, WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN FRIENDS DURING A WHOLE YEAR.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory