46. 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

-I love you so much, Juliette. - Edward whispers in her ear, making her moan

He lifts up his hands through the bed until getting to the edge of it and by using his strength, he breaks it, making the bed break and that small wood pieces fall on his wife's hair. Juliette takes his cheeks by hearing how the upper part of the bedbreaks suddenly.

-It's okay, I'm okay. - She whispers before kissing him again

Edward contains himself for a moment before keeping to move, causing a moan from Juliette.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Mrs. Cullen moves asleep on the bed, without having the intention of opening her eyes but feels how the sunlight hits her face. She opens her eyes, trying to get used to the light until realising there's a white feather on her hair. She looks at the feather confused until taking it carefully and smiles.

She sits on the bed and looks around, realising that there are many pillows on the floor, the head of the bed is completely destroyed along with the upper part. There's a broken chair along with a wooden shelf. The portrait is out of place and there are feathers everywhere. Juliette opens her mouth surprised until covering her face with her hands, feeling a blush on her cheeks. Well, in her whole face.

She stands up from the bed and take Edward's shirt along with another set of underwear. After showering, brushing her hair and doing her skincare, she stays in front of the mirror, remembering everything that happened last night.

Edward's kisses, his caresses, how gentleman he was with her. Juliette looks at her lips quickly before smiling and covering her mouth, feeling how her heartbeat starts reaising.

-How badly are you hurt? - Juliette feels how Edward takes her waist delicately and looks up, still smiling.

-What? - She asks confused while taking his hands

Edward looks down while taking his wife's arm and lifts up the sleeve of the shirt she's wearing, revealing a bruise on her pale skin. Juliette frowns confused, realising that it has the shape of fingers. She covers her arm quickly and looking back at him but he uncoveres her shoulder.

-No, here... - She looks through the mirror, realising that there's a bruise on her shoulder - I can't tell you how sorry I am.

He stays beside her for a few seconds before walking back to the bedroom.

-I swear that I didn't feel anything.

-Me neither, I suppose it was the excitement.

-I'll take care of it, go with Edward.

Juliette realises how the bruise on her shoukder starts filling with frost. She coveres her shoulder and starts following Edward.

-Well, I'm not, Edward. - She assures following her husband

-No, don't say you're okay, don't do it. - Edward begs sitting on the edge of the bed

-No, don't do it, don't ruin this. - Juliette begs taking his hands

-I already did. - She stays quiet, without knowing what to respond.

-Why can't you see how completely happy I am? Or was five seconds ago, I'm already a bit angry. - Juliette admits

-You have to be angry. - She looks down for a moment before answering.

-We both knew it'd be complicated, I ruined the night as well. - She says pointing a part on the wall where there's a mark of ice and frost

-That was my fault, he took me by surprise by pushing you against the wall and... doing stuff to you.

Juliette smiles by hearing Snow's voice but looks at her feet, realising that there's ice below it.

-You see? - She points at her feet - Everything was wonderful, love... at least for me.

-That's what you're worrying about? That I didn't enjoy myself? - She stays quiet for a moment, feeling how a blush appears on her cheeks.

-It might not be the same for you but okay... - Edward stands up and takes his wife's cheeks.

-Last night was the best of my existance. - Juliette smiles and takes his neck.

She leans up to kiss him but realises how he contains by how he seprartes.

-You're not gonna touch me again, right? - She asks amused, still knowing the answer

Edward starts caressing her cheek delicately. Juliette closes her eyes, enjoying the caress but starts shaking her head.

-That's not what I meant and you know it. - He looks down along with the caress on his wife's cheek.

-Let's go to get you something to eat. - He separates from her to exit the room.

Juliette crosses her arms and sits on the edge of the bed.

Did you enjoy the spicy part? I don't know if I translated it very well because remember it's my first time traslating sexual content

Did you enjoy the spicy part? I don't know if I translated it very well because remember it's my first time traslating sexual content. (But there are other stories in my list that have sex in almost every chapter.)

Today I went to get a Covid-19 test but I still don't know the result. I'll probably know in the afternoon.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory