Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

"H-hey," Madeline said in a shaking voice and mentally cursed herself 'pull it together dumbass'.

"Uhh so can we sit here with you guys? All the others are taken," he said in his beautiful raspy deep voice.

"Yeah, you guys can" Rowan said trying to seduce the boys to sit next to her which didn't work as Draco and all the boys sat next to Madeline. Theo was going to which rowan smirked at but didn't last long when he sat next to Catherine, who blushed when his elbow rubbed against him.

"So how was your breaks ladies?" Blaise asked as usual being a social butterfly.

"Oh yes my break was splendid, so basically what I did was-" Rowan would have continued if Blaise cut didn't her off (which they were thankful for).

"So Madeline what happened during your break," Blaise asked her.

"Nothing much, i'm going to be a big sister AGAIN!" She said seeing Blaise and the boys smirk.

"I didn't know Snape and your mom did it that much," Draco said suppressing a laugh.

Her cheeks became red after hearing that, for some reason she never thought about how they actually make babies. "S-shut up."

Then she heard Draco Malfoy laugh and her heart fluttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Chapter I know but I want to work on a New story so yeah

Question time: what house is better Hufflepuff💛 or Ravenclaw💜🐦

Okay............ Byee👋