Chapter 3

They finally arrived at Hogwarts, for their 4th year, though her thoughts kept getting interrupted by Rowan trying to talk the Mattheo, who was ignoring her.

"So... my parents think I should marry a very powerful wizard..." She paused for a minute "..like you," to which Mattheo rolled his eyes and walked away to which Rowan pouted about and walked over to Madeline who was waiting for Catherine who was trying to flirt with Theo who was also trying to flirt.

"Ughh Mattheo is being annoying acting like he doesn't absolutely adore me," honestly she didn't know why she was still friends with Rowan, she constantly acted like she was perfect plus flirts with guys she knows we like, the only reason she got with Theo was to have sex and rub it in Catherine's face that she could be with the guy she likes.

Soon Draco came out of the train to stand next to Madeline to which Rowan immediately started touching his arms, "Were you working out over summer? God you got so buff, and bigger and taller," she said looking Maddy dead in the eye to which Maddy angrily stared back. "You know we can go to hogsmeade someday."

"No thanks, i'm not really interested in you," He said coldly making Rowan immediately let go of his arm and walk away to go interrupt Catherine talking to Theo by talking to Catherine about her and theo's breakup making Theo uncomfortable, which soon after he left.

"No offense to your friendship but she's a bitch," to which she mutters a quick 'I know', "You wanna go?," he asked making her heart jump out of her chest.

"Sure" she responds quietly yet quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry it took so long heres for the wait ❤💚

Slytherin Affairs||D.MOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara