2

After me and Larry exposed Charlie for murdering Mrs. Sanderson, He was all over TV. My sister was in the kitchen, making coffee when she heard what happened. "Sal! Sal!" She said as soon as she saw me. "Sis, what's wrong?" She clung to me. "Charlie Mansfield was arrested for murdering that nice lady!" I immediately patted her back as she cried into my arms. The day after the funeral, she stopped by a flower shop to pickup some Pink roses. We stopped at her grave as she placed the bouquet on it. "Hello, Ma'am, I'm Sal's sister, Ruby June Fisher. It's nice to meet you. I.. heard about what happened and I'm so sorry. Your husband seems to be taking it badly.. I had to check in on him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. If we met sooner, maybe we could've been friends." She said, Sadly smiling.

We went back to the apartments and I left my sister at home. She was told she was going to be a singer if she made the tryouts and she needed to get ready. I went to Todd's apartment and I saw her. Ashley Campbell, I had a strange feeling about her. She.. felt different. As if she was dead. "Hey, I'm Ash. You must be Sally Face, i heard so much about you! All good things I swear." She said smiling.

After a quick conversation, She had to leave after Todd touted her math. "So.. where's your sister?" He asked me. "Singer tryouts." Todd Looked surprised. "So that explains the angelic singing I have been hearing for the past few nights!" I nodded my head. After I told him everything, he seemed shocked. "Come back tomorrow and I'll figure something out." He said as I left his apartment. My sister walked in Happy. "What's up with you, sis?" She looked at me and smiled. "I made it! I'm a singer now!" She said as I picked her up and spun her around. "Right now, they said I needed to wait for a gig to appear." I nodded my head as she went into her Room to relax. Then.. I heard it. The soft singing.

"Cold as the night air, deep in this nightmare, unlock the secrets til I'm free from the maw~ Face up to the terror, or stay lost forever, hungry and sleepless til I'm free from the maw~" I then felt my whole body unwind as she continued.

"A world of dread and fear inside my head, was I abandoned here alone or left for dead? Tiptoeing endlessly in solitude, I roam, with just a lighter and a yellow overcoat. You will hear the tapping of my toes inside a vent~ give you a hug, you'll help me out and we'll be friends." She continued practicing as I swore I was going to pass out from her angelic voice.

She was singing the same song I had created for her in the music box as she finished the song. "Sal, who or what was that?!" Asked Larry as he and the others heard the singing. I grinned under the mask. "That was my little sister, Ruby June Fisher." At the sound of her name, she walked out of her room. "I heard my name." She said. Ash was the first to break the silence. "You should be on Tv with that kind of voice!" Ruby then gave ash a smile. "I'm actually going to become a singer." That very night, Ruby was asleep as I was busy drawing mono in my sketchbook. I didn't blame her, we both had school the next day. Just thinking about mono made me feel like I would put my life on the line for him!

I closed my sketchbook and turned off the lights, while taking off my prosthetic and Glass eye. I went to bed, unaware of what would happen next.