Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Katsuki didn't know why but he knew he just dug his own grave at that very moment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo we're walking through UA heading to the support department to apologize to Izuku for how their son treated him.

They were informed by a police officer names detective Tsukauchi who looked into Izuku's past and unraveled some of the truth of the past.

When the parents found out they were horrified at what their son did to Izuku. They also felt horrible for what he did to those two girls in the sports festival.

As they continued walking a girl with pink hair ran past them cackling as she ran to Izuku's private support department room and slammed the door open.

"IZUKU MY SISTER GAVE ME SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR BABIES WE CAN MAKE!!!" Yelled Mei running into the room.

Mitsuki and Masaru looked at each other and ran to the door to see what the hell was going on. As they got near it they heard an excited voice.

"-ND WE CAN USE YOUR REPULSORS FROM YOUR SUIT AND MAKE FLYING CARS TO MINIMIZE CAR TRAFFIC. WE CAN MAKE THE CARS COMPLETELY AUTOMATED SO YOU JUST TELL IT WHERE YOU WANNA GO AND IT FLYS AND LANDS THERE!!" Yelled Mei in excitement.

 WE CAN MAKE THE CARS COMPLETELY AUTOMATED SO YOU JUST TELL IT WHERE YOU WANNA GO AND IT FLYS AND LANDS THERE!!" Yelled Mei in excitement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"ME AND MY SISTER SPENT 5 DAYS DESIGNING THIS BUT WE WANTED TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY!?".

Izuku over looked the design of it and saw that it could carry up to four people and it had lots of safety precautions to protect. The passengers if it crashed they would be safe and at most would have some light bruising.

"This is amazing Mei. So how high can it fly? And what's it's speed and range?" Said Izuku looking up from the hologram of it.

"IT CAN FLY UP TO 1000 FEET AND ITS TOP SPEED IS 300 MPH! AND ITS RANGE DEPENDS ON THE POWER SOURCE YOU MAKE FOR IT IZUKU!!" Yelled Mei.

"Hmmm... I won't use a arc reactor.. I'll probably make something in between a arc reactor and a giant battery. To fit in the back of the car and I'd make it's range at least 700 miles" said Izuku.

"I knew you'd like it!" Said Mei before she gave him a big fat kiss on his cheek then ran off "I'M GONNA START WORKING ON A PROTOTYPE!!!".

Izuku blushed at Mei's affection.

"Hehe I see you got yourself a good Girlfriend Izuku Oni-chan" said Ochako smiling.

"Well.. we aren't dating... Yet.. maybe I should ask her out" said Izuku.

"Mhm" said Ochako.

"Izuku?.." said Mitsuki walking up to him.

He turned and looked at his auntie and uncle "hi Auntie Mitsuki how are you".

She didn't say anything but just walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Said Mitsuki hugging him tightly with tears rolling down her face.

"It's ok I don't blame you or uncle Masaru. It's society and school that was at fault for turning him into that along with his own pride and ego" said Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I'M BEING SENT TO GENERAL STUDIES!!!!" Screamed Katsuki at Nezu who didn't even react to the screaming.

"Your lucky I don't expel you. The only reason why your being sent to general studies is so UA can monitor you while the investigation continues. But if we find enough evidence I'll have you expelled and sent to police custody along with you being black listed from every hero school in the world" said Nezu.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT!!".

"I can give you to the police right now. But I'm not going to because I want you to witness the cause of your mistakes. Besides Bakugo thanks to you being thrown out of Hero Course maybe Midoriya. Or Shinso can take your place and be a 'REAL' hero unlike people like you and Endeavor who only care for fame and power".

Katsuki gritted his teeth to the point his gums were bleeding.

"It's not fun now is it? Having everything you've worked for and train to get all be torn down before your very eyes.

Oh and I almost forgot! Midoriya is going to be having a meeting with detective Tsukauchi since apparently he has all the recordings. Of his past with you and the schools" chirped Nezu.

When he said that all the blood drained from Katsuki's face and it ran cold.

"And I'm guessing from your face you know what that means don't you?" Said Nezu with a dark grin on his face. "All your hard work will be gone Bakugo. You will never be a hero".

Just then Aizawa walked in and put a quirk suppressant collar on Katsuki's neck.

"This was made by Midoriya to completely suppress any and all quirks. And don't even think of trying to tinker or take it off cause it has a couple nasty surprises for you" said Aizawa.

He already asked Midoriya for a dozen of these and those cuffs he made because of how useful they will be when capturing villains.

"They also have a tracker and can't be taken off unless the people with the 3 keys unlock it and give the passwords" said Aizawa.

"I think that's all Bakugo now please leave my office and go see your new teacher before I change my mind and give you to the police" said Nezu.

Katsuki slowly stood up with a broken look on his face and walked out.

Izuku The Man Of Ironजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें